Menu

The monolith gets a human sacrifice

Terabith

They decorated for Halloween.  Making the thread now so I don't forget to go take a picture tomorrow.  I tried today, but Putin's Brother with a Southern Accent was in the yard, so I didn't.  

There is also a festive orange light bulb above it, but stone little boy has been moved to over by the house, and he didn't get a pumpkin this year.  

BF700455-D54B-49B1-8E27-13CCE49B8050.jpeg

Edited by Terabith
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 31

Ooh. I went to a place to buy birds yesterday and the guy had a statue of a boy with a ball that reminded me of monolith boy although boy was standing up.  There was something kind of creepy about it to the point that even my kids picked up on it and thought it was weird . The guy seemed nice enough but the statues were odd.  That was just one of them.

• Haha 1

So, I just got back from taking my kid to a friend's house, and the back of the monolith has Death on it.  I couldn't figure out a way to get a picture of it without actually getting into the middle of their yard though.  

10 minutes ago, DreamerGirl said:

Has the mystery of blue sequins been solved yet ?? 

Nope, but I also haven't seen any blue sequins recently either.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Terabith said:

So, I just got back from taking my kid to a friend's house, and the back of the monolith has Death on it.  I couldn't figure out a way to get a picture of it without actually getting into the middle of their yard though.

Send Obama through their yard with a hidden cat cam ?? 

We could get video...

8 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Nope, but I also haven't seen any blue sequins recently either.  

Now I am slightly scared that it is close the Halloween, the Monolith is listening and they may start appearing again.......dun, dun, dun 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, DreamerGirl said:

Send Obama through their yard with a hidden cat cam ?? 

We could get video...

Now I am slightly scared that it is close the Halloween, the Monolith is listening and they may start appearing again.......dun, dun, dun 😂

They appear to have started a new dog sitting business, so there's no way I could get him anywhere's near their yard.  

Time will tell!!!

• Like 2

PS -- Just noticing that the garden sign next to the skeletons tied to the Monolith says: "Family, Friends" ...

Is this a warning of what Putin's brother does to family & friends who don't toe the line?

Or showing that they stay close to their family & friends even after they are deceased?

Or...??? 😉

Edited by Lori D.
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, Lori D. said:

PS -- Just noticing that the garden sign next to the skeletons tied to the Monolith says: "Family, Friends" ... is this a warning of what Putin's brother does to family & friends who don't toe the line? Or showing that they stay close to their family & friends even after they are deceased? Or...??? 😉

I think that's a leftover remnant from when they added a bunch of flowers a few months ago.  I think it's like the monolith version of Live Laugh Love.  

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Terabith said:

They appear to have started a new dog sitting business, so there's no way I could get him anywhere's near their yard.  

Are we sure they are dogs ?  Remember Frank the dog from MIB ?? Are we sure the monolith is not a portal ? 🤔

33 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Time will tell!!!

As the world turns, so continue the chronicles of the monolith.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Terabith said:

They decorated for Halloween.  Making the thread now so I don't forget to go take a picture tomorrow.  I tried today, but Putin's Brother with a Southern Accent was in the yard, so I didn't.  

There is also a festive orange light bulb above it, but stone little boy has been moved to over by the house, and he didn't get a pumpkin this year.  

BF700455-D54B-49B1-8E27-13CCE49B8050.jpeg

somehow - my first thought it the witch being burned in Good Omens - holding her pocket watch and telling "witchfinder" he's late.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ausmumof3 said:

Ooh. I went to a place to buy birds yesterday and the guy had a statue of a boy with a ball that reminded me of monolith boy although boy was standing up.  There was something kind of creepy about it to the point that even my kids picked up on it and thought it was weird . The guy seemed nice enough but the statues were odd.  That was just one of them.

Did the guy look like he might be related to Putin? 😉 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Terabith said:

Um....what? Like, the word death? A grim reaper? 

I like to imagine that this neighbor is on some gardening forum or something….and he’s like, “Y’all, the stealth-picture-taking lady is back! What should I put on my lighthouse this time??!” And all his forum friends are like “Skeletons!!” “No…do the grim reaper!” “Leave the child with the crystal ball! She loves that one!” 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 16

On 10/29/2021 at 2:38 PM, Dmmetler said:

Flowers and skeletons....maybe they're going for a Day of the Dead Aesthetic?

Right? I’m like, are they debating between spooky and pleasant fall mums? 

• Like 1

A neighbor a few blocks away has a giant sider, too. Plus some very casual decorating of items randomly tossed out there. Spooky... yet tidy? (note step stool, bucket, and broom in background 🤣 ) I thought the monolith might like some company of other yard decorations today... 😉 

Casual decorating.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Lori D. said:

A neighbor a few blocks away has a giant sider, too. Plus some very casual decorating of items randomly tossed out there. Spooky... yet tidy? (note step stool, bucket, and broom in background 🤣 ) I thought the monolith might like some company of other yard decorations today... 😉 

Casual decorating.jpeg

The skeleton in the chair is hysterical to me. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Terabith I had a dream last night that two big burly guys we’re walking down your street and one was carrying a big fiber glass statue. They went into Putin’s brother’s yard and took down the Halloween decorations and set the big gorilla statue next to it! 😆😆😆

Edited by saraha
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, saraha said:

@Terabith I had a dream last night that two big burly guys we’re walking down your street and one was carrying a big fiber glass statue. They went into Putin’s brother’s yard and took down the Halloween decorations and set the big gorilla statue next to it! 😆😆😆

That is awesome and hilarious!  I did not see a gorilla statue this morning when I took youngest to school.  The Halloween decorations were all down by November 1 at 2 pm.  He is on the ball!

• Like 2