Menu

Today is my birthday...

Night Elf

And I spent 2.5 hours in the dentist chair this morning getting 3 x-rays, a crown, and 3 fillings. My portion was so high! Yikes! I have to go back next Thursday for the work on the other side of my mouth.

Today I'm having lunch with my oldest dd and DH, ds and I are going to dinner at a good restaurant, so the day isn't all bad. 🙂

My mom gave me some Clinique lotion and my sister gave me a $25 Amazon gift card. DH didn't know what to buy so promised me a full body massage tonight. Woo! 

Today is my day off work so my coworkers celebrated with me yesterday. They got me a decadent chocolate cake with huge chocolate covered strawberries on top, a vase of flowers and a balloon. Then in the afternoon, one of our regular volunteers came in with 2 boxes of deli cookies. I left it all on the break room table and told everyone to please eat all they wanted. I did bring home the rest last night but it's not so much. We'll have it gone in a couple of days. 🙂 

• Like 11

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I just got home from a lovely dinner. I got exactly what I wanted and didn't even care about the calories which is a whole different post! 🙂

Scarlett: Thank you. I love my job and I can't believe how blessed I've been this year. 

• Like 1

happy birthday.  it's 1dd's BD.  she wants a rigo jansci cake . . . . .dh tried at the one bakery we were informed sells it.  they don't answer their phone, and when he finally got through yesterday at 9:45am (after calling since Monday) - "we've taken our orders.  you can have it on Friday".  he was able to buy one slice - so he's trying to make it for her, we'll see how it turns out.

Hi everyone. I did manage to eat lunch. Only part of my mouth was still numb but I ate soft food because my mouth was starting to ache. Then we went out and had a lovely dinner and I had a fried chicken salad that was hard to chew. 

Thank goodness my mouth feels better this morning. 🙂