Menu

What was your name on the old boards?

I know that a lot of us just carried the same name over to this format, but others changed their names. I know some, like JennifersLost and Danestress, but who else changed their name when they registered here?

:001_smile:

I changed before we switched boards, but I was threelops.

Dang, I was somebody else and I don't remember. How's that for senility? On my horse board I was Sugbee (combination of my two favorite Quarter horse lines) but I don't think I was that here. Now I'm just Remudamom everywhere except my family blog, there I'm MaBelle.

I know that a lot of us just carried the same name over to this format, but others changed their names. I know some, like JennifersLost and Danestress, but who else changed their name when they registered here?

:001_smile:

Same, but I've also been Pam in NJ, Pam in VA, and Pam in MD in the past four and a half years. I guess I'll be able to keep this one for awhile.

I was Kelli in TN.

I am not one of those creative types.

You know what worries me? Don't laugh now, I am worried about Laura in China. What is she going to do? Will the admins change her name for her? Will she have to reregister and lose all her rep? Will she go on being Laura in China even though she isn't?

This really concerns me. It is probably a clear sign that I need a life.

I was Kelli in TN.

You know what worries me? Don't laugh now, I am worried about Laura in China. What is she going to do? Will the admins change her name for her? Will she have to reregister and lose all her rep? Will she go on being Laura in China even though she isn't?

And Mary in NJ is no longer in NJ. On the other hand, she's always moving around so she's happier being called "Mary on the Move.";)

My latest name is Christina in Space Coast and has been for two years and one month. Before that for three years I was Christina in Belgium and before that I think it was Christina in NM (which someone else has so if we move back I will have to specify more closely where I live).

Dang, I was somebody else and I don't remember. How's that for senility? On my horse board I was Sugbee (combination of my two favorite Quarter horse lines) but I don't think I was that here. Now I'm just Remudamom everywhere except my family blog, there I'm MaBelle.

Were you Michelle MaBelle? I seem to recall someone with that name. I was mjia on the old board.

Bits? Were you Bits? Tell me I'm not crazy....

I hope not, because I've been worried about the same thing.

I was Kelli in TN.

I think *they* can fix that for her. I know they can merge two accounts, so if she established another account, they could merge it and she retains her rep points - which is vital of course! :lol:

I was Lisa in TX, but then someone else came along and started posting with the same name (seems like at the time there were a hundred Lisas and we all lived in Texas!).

So I changed to Maisy a couple of years ago because I had three Maisy-crazy kiddos. Although the dc have moved on to Hannah Montana, Maisy still makes me smile.

Lisa (still melting in Texas)