Menu

We really need prayer.

We have a project that isn't going well at DH's work.

It needs to go out so we can get paid.

we cannot figure out what is wrong.

We are spending lots of money trying to figure it out

Customer is mad, we are broke.

Please pray this is figured out today (and maybe that it is cheap to fix)

We are literally 2 grand into figuring it out, still no solution, still no way to pay bills.

This has been in a holding pattern since July.

Little money has come in.

I am behind in all my payments. (including the hospital that fixed DD's foot last year)

Her foot is bad again. I don't know what to do. I am behind on paying them, but her foot is infected and I cannot get it well.

Pray for them to be merciful and help us.

Pray for Dh to figure this out.

Please let things get better.

Lara

Well, I called the DR and (what a nice man!!!) he "arranged" for us to be seen under the radar (free) today.

He thinks there is an infection in the thread that is holding the tendon together, or she is allergic to the thread.

The tendon is healed completely so he wants to go in and operate and remove the thread.

This Dr is great!! He is having a social worker call me tomorrow to discuss medicaid--they paid for he last surgery, but only the month of the surgery, no more.-- In otherwords, we are poor enough for a 30 grand bill, but make too much for continual coverage. He may be able to push this through by declaring it an emergency. If not I'll go to Children's ER and once there-- they have to treat her by law, and I will deal with the $$ somehow.

He is worried that the infection will spread and that she actually might need a couple of days in the hospital on IV antibiotics.

Waiting for the social worker and hoping we qualify.

As to DH's work.... the problem has been tabled for now (not cured) and we got some money in today--.

Thank you for your faithfulness to me and mine.

Thank you for the love I feel from ya'll.

Please keep us in your prayers and I will update as I can.

Lara

Well, I called the DR and (what a nice man!!!) he "arranged" for us to be seen under the radar (free) today.

He thinks there is an infection in the thread that is holding the tendon together, or she is allergic to the thread.

The tendon is healed completely so he wants to go in and operate and remove the thread.

This Dr is great!! He is having a social worker call me tomorrow to discuss medicaid--they paid for he last surgery, but only the month of the surgery, no more.-- In otherwords, we are poor enough for a 30 grand bill, but make too much for continual coverage. He may be able to push this through by declaring it an emergency. If not I'll go to Children's ER and once there-- they have to treat her by law, and I will deal with the $$ somehow.

He is worried that the infection will spread and that she actually might need a couple of days in the hospital on IV antibiotics.

Waiting for the social worker and hoping we qualify.

As to DH's work.... the problem has been tabled for now (not cured) and we got some money in today--.

Thank you for your faithfulness to me and mine.

Thank you for the love I feel from ya'll.

Please keep us in your prayers and I will update as I can.

Lara

What a wonderful update, Lara! Will continue to pray.