Menu

Update on our family

:grouphug: Your devotion makes me want to be a better person. I wonder if he really knows how many people here care deeply about you and in turn care about him.

Random strangers from around the world think his future is important. I hope he gets that someday. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:grouphug: to you, and I hope the Holy Spirit gives him a kick in the pants in the next 28 days. I'll keep on Him about that!

:grouphug::grouphug:

My sentiments exactly! :001_smile:

Praying he finds his own reason to want better for himself and works hard towards that end. :grouphug:

Just wanted to update. I need to be somewhat cryptic, sorry--

Ds paid a fine (only)yesterday, and today is on his way to a new center for a month. He made the decision a few days ago and was tearful this pm about it, but he went.

Thanks for praying.

I am hopeful, but honestly, just don't know anymore.

I'm so sorry. Don't give up hope, though I know it is tempting some days when our kids are just...out there.

But remember, you have sowed a lot of good seed into him and it is still there. It just hasn't become visible yet.:grouphug:

:grouphug: thank you for updating us. :grouphug:

of the choices, this doesn't sound like the worst one.... which is kinda good...

some days, drinking tea out of a mug that says "keep calm and carry on" is the best we can do. other days, something stronger is called for....

and some years, the best we can manage is to just crawl into it and hide there and keep on breathing...

:grouphug:

ann

ps. if humour might help, read on....

"Life can be so hard that sometimes all we want is a bubble bath. bath.gif

I've been in here since last Thursday!" rollinglaugh.gif

Edited by elfgivas@yahoo.com