Menu

Going straight to the double dog dare......

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly ever put a picture of me up for an avatar but here I am. All the rest of you who have something else up too I double dog dare ya to put a pic of YOU up, at least for a while!

But if I do that, where will machine gun kitty go?

But if I do that, where will machine gun kitty go?

LOL I know, ya'll can't change your avatars or if you do change them back soon or I won't know who anyone is anymore. hehehehehe

Ay, I HATE getting my picture taken. Absolutely hate it. It's rare that a pic of me ever comes out good. I have only one picture of myself, but it's from 1989 so I doubt that counts for your challenge Remudamom. :)

BTW, I like your picture. :)

Ay, I HATE getting my picture taken. Absolutely hate it. It's rare that a pic of me ever comes out good. I have only one picture of myself, but it's from 1989 so I doubt that counts for your challenge Remudamom. :)

BTW, I like your picture. :)

Go on, you look like a model in that pic. Everyone will be jealous of your hair.

;)

Rosie

I hate getting my picture taken too. Something happens to my face whenever the flash goes off...one of my eyelids closes halfway, and I always look like I just woke up. DH even joked the other day that if I looked the same in real life as I do in photos he never would have married me! :lol:

What's weird is that my old driver's license photo was one of the few pictures I actually liked! It was the one I had taken the first time I renewed my license. I was extremely disappointed when I found out I had to take a new photo the next time I renewed it...I wanted to ask for that old photo to take home! My new photo was take right after I'd given birth to DS, so my face is nice and fat in that picture. :glare:

My avatar is a baby grand piano. The only thing that would make it more "me" would be if a rocket was sitting on top!

Maybe, just maybe I can convince Dh to let me post the one and only picture I like of me taken in the last decade. It was a pic of us on the train two years ago when we went to Chicago for our anniversary....he's pretty private, but he just might agree to it.

Faith