Menu

I don't usually cry when I read the news, but this is terrible

That story is so chilling it takes my breath away. Sickening, sickening, sickening. My heart goes out to any family who has to hear their child was killed in such a horrible manner.

Praying for swift justice for those involved.

Dawn

Not trying to justify, but did it say that the victim struck (hit) the girl and that's why they others did that to him?

Yes, one of the participants is stating that.

What a horrible, horrible story. Animals. If they are guilty/convicted I hope they spend the rest of their lives in prison.

This is one reason I would wish for my children to not hang out with other kids unsupervised. The one girl said she knew them "a couple of days" and.... remember that post about good or evil. I think we all have the possibility... Sin makes it so we follow through with some things we think of... This act is evil in the purest sense. :( I am so sorry for the parents of the boy... and even the parents of the kids who did this. :(

The 37 year old step-father of one of the accused allegedly knew about it in advance, telling reporters that he didn't think they'd go through with it and now he's scared because he's facing a lot of years in prison.

Whoever said soulless, I think that's about right.

When I brother was about 14, he had started hanging out with the wrong crowd. One night a boy came to the door and asked my brother to go for a walk, to this day I don't know why my brother went as he didn't know the kid. About 30 minutes later my brother came back and banged on the door. I yelled for him to open it himself ( in know nice sister), he just kept banging. So, I went to the door, he had collapsed on the porch. He was covered in blood and crying, he said they had jumped him. I ran down the street, not sure what I thought I was going to do, but they were gone. I ran back and couldn't find my mom, so I called for an ambulance. I rode to the hospital with him, he said the kid had walked him down the street by a construction site where to other boys were hiding. The jumped him, with bricks, and steel toed boots. He had a broken nose, broken ribs, several stitches and staples put into his head. He kept crying "I didn't fight back, I just tried to cover up but they wouldn't, stop, they just wouldn't stop".

We all had nightmares for months and at 14 and 16 slept with my mom.

When the kids were picked up by the police, they told the cops my brother had said the one kid was "stupid"! They put the kids and my brother in anger management classes together! My brother refused to go and he got in trouble.

My brother may have been, and can still be an arse, but he's never been violent and I still get upset, remembering his face covered in blood and his crying. I didn't know people could be so cruel.

When I brother was about 14, he had started hanging out with the wrong crowd. One night a boy came to the door and asked my brother to go for a walk, to this day I don't know why my brother went as he didn't know the kid. About 30 minutes later my brother came back and banged on the door. I yelled for him to open it himself ( in know nice sister), he just kept banging. So, I went to the door, he had collapsed on the porch. He was covered in blood and crying, he said they had jumped him. I ran down the street, not sure what I thought I was going to do, but they were gone. I ran back and couldn't find my mom, so I called for an ambulance. I rode to the hospital with him, he said the kid had walked him down the street by a construction site where to other boys were hiding. The jumped him, with bricks, and steel toed boots. He had a broken nose, broken ribs, several stitches and staples put into his head. He kept crying "I didn't fight back, I just tried to cover up but they wouldn't, stop, they just wouldn't stop".

When the kids were picked up by the police, they told the cops my brother had said the one kid was "stupid"! They put the kids and my brother in anger management classes together! My brother refused to go and he got in trouble.

My brother may have been, and can still be an arse, but he's never been violent and I still get upset, remembering his face covered in blood and his crying. I didn't know people could be so cruel.

:grouphug: That must have been SO HORRIBLY SCARY for both you AND your brother!! I'm so sorry! Sometimes a smiley just isn't enough..... :001_huh:

Will. Not. Look. Just reading the responses has given me a knot in my stomach.

:iagree: I really don't need to read the gory details. I know that there are depraved sub-humans out there. I hope Karma and Justice rip them a new one.

:grouphug: That is horrifying! :(

There is a special circle in hell, one that even Dante didn't explore, reserved for people such as this.

Yes, don't read if you are sensitive to this information. I'm surprised they gave as much detail in the news report.

I have no words for the depravity of these kids.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: How terrible. I'm glad you didn't run into them when you ran out of the house. If they did that to your brother, you might have gotten much worse.