Menu

30 day song challenge - day 3; A song that makes you happy

Good morning everyone. Today it is a song that makes you happy.

My selection today is "Me and Bobby McGee" by Janis Joplin. This song, more than any other, makes me just want to crank the volume up and sing with total abandon. Love it!

Edited by littlebug42
typo

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head - can't remember the singer

Can you tell I'm way older than all of you?

Denise

Yes. It makes me smile too, and I believe was done by B.J. Thomas. I also smile whenever I hear an old Paul McCartney and wings song Silly Love Songs. Don't know why, but I believe it is because it came out when I first fell in love back in 1976!

My 5th dd somehow heard the song "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. It's not at all my style, but I love to watch her dance and sing to it. Now instead of being just an annoying song, it reminds me of my daughter and how free she is and it makes me happy.

Oooh, some good ones to add to my ipod! Love me some Bob Marley. And Bono. Mine are:

- Jimmy Buffet

- 10,000 Maniacs

BTW, I just happened into a ticket to see Jimmy Buffet in Tampa Saturday night. I'm going to wear my parrothead hat. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Three Little Birds (Bob Marley)

:iagree:

"So What" by Pink.

:iagree:

Listened to this this morning while making bfast. :D

Single Ladies by Beyonce. Every time it comes on, my youngest gets her little butt bouncing like she is Beyonce. LOL

Have you seen this video? :D

My 5th dd somehow heard the song "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars.

I like this song a lot. As our dc have gotten older, my tastes are changing with them.

Theme from Footloose and anything from Pat Benatar or Billy Joel. Heck, anything from the 80's :D.

Yep.

I Can See Clearly Now by Jimmy Cliff. Walkin' on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves.

Yes, these also.