Menu

Dh got the job in NC!

That means we are moving back to NC!:001_huh::tongue_smilie:

He has to pass the drug test (which he will) and the physical (which he should.)

His current employer asked him to stay 3 more weeks (until after the Daytona 500.) He doesn't want to, but I am trying to convince him he should if he can make it work.

Oh yeah - his base pay just increased 48%!

:party:

I am *SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* happy for all of you!!!! Will this be a job that will make him happy? Will he be working with people/customers?

Renee, I have felt sad for you so many times as you've shared about all the heartaches and struggles your family has endured. That has officially ended!!!!!

:party::party::party:

He has to pass the drug test (which he will) and the physical (which he should.)

His current employer asked him to stay 3 more weeks (until after the Daytona 500.) He doesn't want to, but I am trying to convince him he should if he can make it work.

Congrats! Welcome (back) to NC! Where will you be? I don't remember.

What wonderful news!! So very happy for your family! :party:

Really happy for you guys..you deserve the good news and to get away from those crazy neighbors:lol:!

This was my first thought too - goodbye nutso neighbors!! So excited and happy for you, Renee!!

:cheers2: !!

My hubby has finally been offered work too!

:party:<--Your place My place-->:party:

:)

Rosie

Congrats to you, too, Rosie!!

:auto: This is your dh taking a victory lap!!!! :party:

Guess that will fix the neighbor situation huh!

:lol::lol: I should tell him to take the garbage truck around the track on his last day!:tongue_smilie: (His golf cart won't go fast enough....centrifugal force only works at higher speeds;).)

And, I cannot WAIT to say good bye to the CRAZY LADY!!!!! (Do you think she heard me yelling?:lol:)

YAY! Guess his bosses finding about his interview didn't matter in the long run :D

Nope. He said one of the bosses told him congratulations and that he was glad he was taking a job where he had a chance to move up. His immediate supervisor looked like he was going to cry. My dh gets a *lot* done and stays as long as it takes to get it done. He would be sorely missed if he left before the 500.

I am *SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* happy for all of you!!!! Will this be a job that will make him happy? Will he be working with people/customers?

Renee, I have felt sad for you so many times as you've shared about all the heartaches and struggles your family has endured. That has officially ended!!!!!

:party::party::party:

Let's just say we're headed towards the end, which is WAY better than sitting still or slipping backwards.;)