Menu

What do you have set for your ring tone?

My phone rang and now I'm stuck with Lenny, Tuck and Min-Min from the Wonder Pets singing, "The phone, the phone is ringing. The phone, we'll be right there. The phone, the phone is ringing."

I've also got the Dr. Who (with David Tennent) theme playing when dh calls.

What do you hear when your phone rings?

When I get calls from a close friend or from my house phone(when the kids are home alone) I hear the Geico "Worst Ring Tone in the World" from this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNvo3dR3RIA

:D

My dad has that ring tone on his phone. It is SO funny when it rings. For one, it is LOUD and it usually scares the pee out of us. Plus, it usually gets a chuckle from anyone around him.

When DH calls it's Love My Way by The Psychedelic Furs

when my mom calls it's Every Breath You Take by The Police

When my dad calls it's Ragged Wood by Fleet Foxes

When my daughter calls it's some J-Pop song (can't remember which one)

When anyone else calls it's Who Can It Be Now by Men At Work

Mine's DANCIN' COWBOY which sounds like a hick's, but since it's the loudest one and my cell phone has to be heard from the abyss of my purse...I tolerate it. But, I heard a lady's "DANCING QUEEN" ring tone and was quite envious.

I have Ghostbusters and have for YEARS. It's my favorite movie of all times.

The "bad ring tone" from the Geico commercial. "Ringa ding ringa dong ringa dinga ding ding dong :lol::lol::lol:

DH has this for when his brother calls. I suspect it's a commentary on how he feels about his brother.

I have a recording of my granddaughter singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," sung when she was 2 (she's three now); Dh has a recording of dd saying, "Daddy, your phone is ringing, Daddy, your phone is ringing, so take it out of your pocket and answer it!"

The tone of the EX is the theme from The X-Files.

This is my regular ring tone - I love it!

For texts I have some swing piece that came with the phone..

I would like to set different ones for different callers but am too cheap to spring for more than one tone :glare:

I get my ringtones from phonezoo.com, and they're free. :-)

When Mr. Ellie calls, it's the "Cuppycake" song.

When older dd calls, the one who had a baby in May, it's a baby laughing.

When youger dd the ballet dancer calls, it's the theme from Sleeping Beauty.

When one friend calls, someone whose whole life is one adventure after another, it's the theme song from Indiana Jones.

Everyones gets "Cats...I'm a kittycat, and I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance..." :D

I have saved the Twilight Zone theme, the Lollipop Guild song from Wizard of Oz, and a couple of others, but I haven't decided who gets those. :-)