Menu

We just paid our house off!

Congratulations!! What a great accomplishment!

We're counting down until we have our day next year!

You know, many years ago, when people actually paid off their mortgages and didn't just keep upgrading houses every decade they did have 'burn the note' parties.

That is AMAZING! Congratulations!

Now, when you shout from your rooftop, just don't jump up and down - or you may be using what would have been next month's mortgage payment on roof repairs and/or hospital bills!

:001_smile:

Funny you should mention that. Sunday, Ben jumped from a tree platform -- like 10 feet up -- and landed partially on his face, so he ended up with an emergency room visit with a ct scan, and then we were sent to another hostpital for someone else to read the ct-scan. So, tha'ts probably $4,000 right there.

I still don't understand why we had to transport him to another hospital just to get a radiologist to read a ct scan -- from his house.

Funny you should mention that. Sunday, Ben jumped from a tree platform -- like 10 feet up -- and landed partially on his face, so he ended up with an emergency room visit with a ct scan, and then we were sent to another hostpital for someone else to read the ct-scan. So, tha'ts probably $4,000 right there.

I still don't understand why we had to transport him to another hospital just to get a radiologist to read a ct scan -- from his house.

:confused: Was that just to add the cost of the transport cuz they needed more money or something???:tongue_smilie:

So was he okay?

Congratulations on such a huge and wonderful accomplishment!! Dh and I are about 10 yrs. away from paying off our house, but considering we are 32 and 36, we will still be youngin's when it happens. I'm sure I will be dancing and singing the day we pay off our house too.