Menu

Can we start a November pet photo thread?

Indigo Blue

I love seeing these!

!!!Please don’t quote photo!!!

Here is my son’s cat being naughty when I was cat sitting. Yeah, I know it’s not good to have cats crawling in your cabinets. But she has a very stubborn streak and is very persistent. All I can do is distract her. 😂

Edited by Indigo Blue
  • Like 20
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Scarlett said:

I have the cutest pic of my dog I would love to share, but I have not been able to post any pics lately.  I get a message saying the file exceeds 3.953 kB and is too large.  Am I doing something different or has something changed with the site?

You have to delete some older pictures from your cache on the site. I don’t know how to do that though 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

I have the cutest pic of my dog I would love to share, but I have not been able to post any pics lately.  I get a message saying the file exceeds 3.953 kB and is too large.  Am I doing something different or has something changed with the site?

Go to Account and then My Attachments to delete old photos.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Scarlett said:

From your phone, email the photo to yourself. You will be asked what size. Pick small. When you receive the email, re-save the photo. The email service acts as a file compression tool and the new file should be small enough to post.

• Thanks 1

I love all the photos!

First is Crookshanks. She's 14.5 and came to us from a local shelter when she was 4 months old. Ds was heavily into reading the Harry Potter books at the time so even though she's not a ginger cat he named her Crookshanks anyway. Next is Cookie who is about 6 years old. Or maybe 7. She came to us 5 years ago from my cousin who took her when her adult daughter moved to an apartment that didn't allow pets. My cousin works long hours and couldn't give Cookie the attention she very much needs. She always wants someone to play with her. Crookshanks wants nothing to do with the youngster.

FB_IMG_1662565943614.jpg

20221101_204030.jpg

Edited by Lady Florida.
  • Like 20

45 minutes ago, ikslo said:

From your phone, email the photo to yourself. You will be asked what size. Pick small. When you receive the email, re-save the photo. The email service acts as a file compression tool and the new file should be small enough to post.

Thank you.  I did try that….but turns out my ‘allotment’ on WTM was all used up.  I deleted half of my existing photos and it worked fine.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

I love all the photos!

First is Crookshanks. She's 14.5 and came to us from a local shelter when she was 4 months old. Ds was heavily into reading the Harry Potter books at the time so even though she's not a ginger cat he named her Crookshanks anyway. Next is Cookie who is about 6 years old. Or maybe 7. She came to us 5 years ago from my cousin who took her when her adult daughter moved to an apartment that didn't allow pets. My cousin works long hours and couldn't give Cookie the attention she very much needs. She always wants someone to play with her. Crookshanks wants nothing to do with the youngster.

FB_IMG_1662565943614.jpg

20221101_204030.jpg

Oh the top kitty!!! Reminds me of my favorite cat I ever had. I miss him so much.

• Like 3

And our feline. I forget how old he is, but he is the last of our 4 practice “kids” before our actual kids came. I think he was born in 2005 or round about. Even though he was my kitty he adores my 9 year old son. We call him the crazy cat boy. He wants more cats so badly, but I can’t handle anything else with a pulse right now. DS dresses him up in the bandana. 🤣

396B8BC5-111C-4720-99A0-35DE850F0C3B.jpeg

Edited by Elizabeth86
  • Like 17