Menu

PRIME DAY — post deals here (as well as deals you’re hoping to find!) NOT JUST AMAZON!

Catwoman

I thought I would start a thread where people can post great deals, as well as mention things we’re looking for, so we can try to help each other get what we want at the best prices!

Don't forget that stores like Target, Walmart, and Best Buy are having events of their own, too!

I don’t need much, but I already ordered some things from Target today and did a drive-up pickup tonight, and I’m hoping to find a deal on a new Nutribullet someplace tomorrow. I want to get a more powerful one than I already have for making smoothies, because the one I have doesn’t grind up the seeds in frozen fruits well enough. Amazon’s prices have been fluctuating a lot this week, but I’m hoping a nice one will go on sale for Prime Day. 🙂 

What is everyone else looking for? 

• Like 4

Ready for another free Amazon credit? Through July 13th, you can score a whopping $12.50 Amazon Credit with the purchase of an Amazon Gift Card or Amazon Reload of $50!

Your $12.50 credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within 2 days of placing your order. And your promotional credit will expire on August 28th.

Note that this offer is valid for current Prime members and first-time gift card or balance reload purchases only.

Amazon Gift Card Holders Free with a Gift Card Purchase (hip2save.com)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

I just bought this variety pack of 24 Izze drinks for $12.71, with tax -- it's Mango, Grapefruit, lemonade and blackberry lemonade. Make sure to check the coupon box for the extra 20% off.  The only bummer is that my Prime shipping seems to be for 5 days instead of 2.  That is happening all the time now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08X6Z96YL/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, lmrich said:

I need geography games for my geography and games class. 

Do you know if I have an item in my wish list if I will get an alert if it goes on sale? 

If you live near Ohio, I have some I am trying to sell.  The shipping is crazy for really anywhere else right now.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if anyone is looking for a graphics tablet, but I had this one in my wish list and the price dropped 30%

HUION Inspiroy H1060P Graphics Drawing Tablet with 8192 Pressure Sensitivity Battery-Free Stylus and 12 Customized Hot Keys, 10 x 6.25 inches Digital Art Tablet for Mac, Windows PC and Android  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FTE9HS2/?coliid=I2C4KYKEY8PZV7&colid=231ENAT246CQ2&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

• Thanks 1

Just snagged a Roomba. I was looking at the Roomba i3+ Evo. I couldn't justify the $1K price for this one for my small house. Today it's on a Prime Deal for half price making it $100 less than the lower model I was looking at. It arrives tomorrow and I'll start it mapping my house as soon as it charges. 

iRobot i7+

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GNPDMRP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Serenade said:

I just bought this variety pack of 24 Izze drinks for $12.71, with tax -- it's Mango, Grapefruit, lemonade and blackberry lemonade. Make sure to check the coupon box for the extra 20% off.  The only bummer is that my Prime shipping seems to be for 5 days instead of 2.  That is happening all the time now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08X6Z96YL/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Honestly, that's why I let my Prime membership lapse. I wasn't really using the streaming service, and they raised the price of Prime. It just wasn't worth it for me anymore. I still order from Amazon occasionally, get free shipping when I spend $25 (I can always throw in some batteries or something to get up to that amount), and I haven't noticed a major difference in how long things take to get to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pawz4me said:

I'm tempted by the Apple watch. I don't have any true need for a smart watch, but I've kinda sorta been wanting one for awhile. And it's a good deal.

Now’s your chance. You‘ll probably find that this is the thing you didn’t know you couldn’t live without! Lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Indigo Blue said:

Now’s your chance. You‘ll probably find that this is the thing you didn’t know you couldn’t live without! Lol.

DH bought me one after I had fainted in the bathroom and then couldn't get up and couldn't get anybody's attention. So at first I wore it to ease his mind, but now I wear it for me. It's so darn handy!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, mom31257 said:

I just got these under cabinet rechargeable lights for just $24 ($8 each) and it includes a remote. 

And these rechargeable light bulbs.

Thanks, @mommyoffive, for letting us know about the gift card rebate. I just purchased an egift card to make these purchases. 

Just curious with the rechargeable light bulbs, do you use these for camping or just at home in case lights go out? 

• Like 1

Target Gift Card Sale (Latest Info) | Official Hip2Save

Through July 13th, you can save 5% off all Target Gift Card purchases up to $500 when you use the Circle offer as part of Target Deal Days! Note that there is a limit of one discount per customer, so make sure to grab all the gift cards you need in one transaction. Your purchase can include multiple Target Gift Cards for a total value of up to $500

• Thanks 1

Rare Audible Discount: 3 Free Months!

WOW! If you’ve never tried Audible before, you can currently get your first three months completely for FREE!!

This is a super RARE deal! The free trial is typically only for one month, so this is is a huge value giving you two extra months for free! At the regular price of $14.95/month, that’s a savings of almost $30!

This amazing freebie is only available through July 31st, so take advantage of it while you still can.

Audible Discount: 3 FREE Months! | Money Saving Mom®

Right now, you can sign up to get a FREE two-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited! And the best part is that you can take advantage of this deal even if you’ve signed up in the past!

Since Kindle Unlimited is usually priced at $9.99 per month, this is a RARE savings of $19.98 and a fantastic deal!!

Kindle Unlimited Trial | FREE 2-Month Subscription (700,000 ebooks!) (moneysavingmom.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ottakee said:

I am looking at the Apple Watch 7 that is $120 off today.  I have a 3 that was passed down to me but everyone says the 7 is much better.  

If you are looking to get the watch, some colors may run out faster.

1 hour ago, Pawz4me said:

I'm tempted by the Apple watch. I don't have any true need for a smart watch, but I've kinda sorta been wanting one for awhile. And it's a good deal.

We don’t have Prime. My husband bought the Apple Watch 7 for me at $329 in April. With Prime, it’s $20 less today than Amazon’s usual sale price. Besides the fall alert feature which my Samsung smartwatch didn’t have, what I like about smartwatches in general is being able to read texts and deny unknown calls without digging my phone out from my backpack. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kirstenhill said:

I'm helping DD18 shop for dorm room bedding, towels, etc.  She has bought nothing really to bring other than an electric tea kettle, so I figure today is a good day to get things checked off her list! 

Be sure to check Target today — they have a big back-to-college sale going on!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ottakee said:

I am looking at the Apple Watch 7 that is $120 off today.  I have a 3 that was passed down to me but everyone says the 7 is much better.  

It’s much better only if you will use the extra features. If the SE model is on sale for cheaper, you could compare that one, as well. 

4 hours ago, lmrich said:

I need geography games for my geography and games class. 

Do you know if I have an item in my wish list if I will get an alert if it goes on sale? 

You can set Deal Alerts for Prime Day, but what I usually do is add the items to my cart and then move them to Save for Later, and then I just refresh my cart every now and then, and it tells me if any prices have changed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

Ready for another free Amazon credit? Through July 13th, you can score a whopping $12.50 Amazon Credit with the purchase of an Amazon Gift Card or Amazon Reload of $50!

Your $12.50 credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within 2 days of placing your order. And your promotional credit will expire on August 28th.

Note that this offer is valid for current Prime members and first-time gift card or balance reload purchases only.

Amazon Gift Card Holders Free with a Gift Card Purchase (hip2save.com)

Thanks! This worked for me! I couldn't get it to work with the Reload, so I just bought myself a $50 gift card and the promo showed up in checkout. 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lady Florida. said:

Just snagged a Roomba. I was looking at the Roomba i3+ Evo. I couldn't justify the $1K price for this one for my small house. Today it's on a Prime Deal for half price making it $100 less than the lower model I was looking at. It arrives tomorrow and I'll start it mapping my house as soon as it charges. 

iRobot i7+

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GNPDMRP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Wow -- that's an AMAZING deal!!! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Clarita said:

OK so there's what I want and instead currently I bought an orange juicer because it was like an additional 40% off on top of the prime day 40% off and it had good reviews.

I always end up with a bunch of stuff I didn't know I needed until I saw how cheap it was. 😉 But I have usually been happy with my purchases, so I'm not complaining!

1 minute ago, bensonduck said:

I got a Speck iPhone case for DD for under $10. Usually they are about $40!

Later I want to look at some of the fashion stuff. A couple of fashion influencers I follow were showing off Prime Day items on Instagram and I want to have a look for myself. 

That's so cheap for a Speck case!!! Good for you!!!

I got this echo with the smart bulb and I got a base so I can use it without a cord.  First time Alexa user.   I needed a speaker for my Amazon music so I figured I'd go with this one.   And thanks to @Catwoman, I had a $10 off Amazon coupon from that promo they ran earlier that Cat posted about.  
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091N43KTX/ref=dp_iou_view_item?ie=UTF8&th=1

• Thanks 1

BOOK DEAL:  Buy one book from this huge selection, and get another one at 50% off!

https://www.amazon.com/promotion/psp/A3CJKTQB4NCUOW?ref=psp_external&redirectAsin=0143136941&redirectMerchantId=ATVPDKIKX0DER&ref=cxcw_psp_A3CJKTQB4NCUOW

The offer is phrased a little awkwardly, but I added two books to my cart just to see if it worked, and it took 50% off the price of the lower-priced book. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

DS17 wants the ember mug but its not on sale anywhere.

I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, but I just found this one on Amazon for $30 off:

https://www.amazon.com/Ember-Temperature-Control-Smart-Battery/dp/B07Z5H4TF5/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=Ember+Mug&qid=1657649380&refinements=p_n_specials_match%3A21213697011&rnid=21213696011&sr=8-5&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

• Like 1

Target offers Active College Students: 20% Off One Purchase (Offer valid through September 3rd) when you follow the instructions below.

Note, offer valid for current College Students w/ Target Circle account.

Instructions:

Login to or join Target Circle (free to join)

Click here to verify your college student status

Once you complete the verification, the Target Circle 20% Off One Purchase offer will appear in your account

Click here to view Target Circle Offers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crazyforlatin said:

Just curious with the rechargeable light bulbs, do you use these for camping or just at home in case lights go out? 

2 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

I had a question about these too.  So you don't use these in  your regular lamps at home right?  

I have never used these, but I found out about them when I researched having a lamp where there is no outlet. We wanted to put a sort of sofa table in the middle of a big room, and I don't want a cord running across the room. 

So these will work in lamps when the switch is on even when the power is out. You can also hang them from hooks that come with them, too. It even says you can put them in water and they'll work. 

I plan to use them in the lamp but know they'll be great when the power goes out. We don't camp, but they would work with the hooks and could hang them in a tent. 

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, cintinative said:

I'm not sure if anyone is looking for a graphics tablet, but I had this one in my wish list and the price dropped 30%

HUION Inspiroy H1060P Graphics Drawing Tablet with 8192 Pressure Sensitivity Battery-Free Stylus and 12 Customized Hot Keys, 10 x 6.25 inches Digital Art Tablet for Mac, Windows PC and Android  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FTE9HS2/?coliid=I2C4KYKEY8PZV7&colid=231ENAT246CQ2&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Does this thing require a computer to use with it? 

46 minutes ago, mom31257 said:

I have never used these, but I found out about them when I researched having a lamp where there is no outlet. We wanted to put a sort of sofa table in the middle of a big room, and I don't want a cord running across the room. 

So these will work in lamps when the switch is on even when the power is out. You can also hang them from hooks that come with them, too. It even says you can put them in water and they'll work. 

I plan to use them in the lamp but know they'll be great when the power goes out. We don't camp, but they would work with the hooks and could hang them in a tent. 

We use something similar because old homes are short on outlets. I bought 2 led lamps that are rechargeable.

• Like 1