Menu

Name change

Mrs Tiggywinkle

1 hour ago, mommyoffive said:

Thanks for letting us know the name change.    

Sending all the good luck wishes your way for tomorrow.   How exciting. 

How are you feeling?

No taste or smell. I started in with chills and severe body aches, but it’s gotten better throughout the day.  I managed to get a full day of homeschooling in and clean up part of the living room.  The fatigue seems to be the hardest thing for me right now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

Thank you for all the good wishes!! Tomorrow is the interview and it’s my birthday and it’s about exactly a year since my life seemed to go sideways in all ways(October 28, actually) so I am calling it a new start!!

The job is with a contracting agency with our local DSS(DCF in some states) working with parents who are trying to regain custody of their children from foster care. Parent education, visitation supervision, parent contracts, that kind of thing.  They have someone else who is willing to job share at 20 hours a week.  I actually worked for this contract agency years ago, and there are glowing reviews in my personnel file according to the HR department. They also really want a master’s level worker, and they’re okay with soon to graduate master’s level.  I’m hopeful!!

• Like 26

Happy Birthday!! 🎂 Good luck today!

Gosh it is hard to believe it has been a year since your life truly did go sideways.  Isn't it amazing how different (and better) things can look in one year.  You have handled this adversity incredibly well.  I am proud of you and very happy that things are much better. 

• Like 2