Menu

What are you doing this summer to improve the way you manage your home? (if you don't or the title offends you feel free to ignore)

momee

I am the primary person in our large family who is responsible for the running of our home.  Cleaning, bill paying, gardening, project planning, maintenance, cooking, storage, any of it is basically under my care.  I love it, but could use any reference material you've found helpful or any websites you have found that have really made an impact in the way you manage your home.

Plus, it's very very interesting to me.  If I could follow a full time paid house manager for a large estate, I think I'd be a happy camper for a day.  I know there are improvements in what I am doing, and would love to hear what has stuck and is working well for you.

Organization wise...I keep my in box to empty, put stuff on calendar or next action list as soon as I think of it, keep anything knick-knacky or needing to be dusted out of our main living space and kitchen, and designate my personal desk as a no drop zone.

I'm working on a seasonal meal plan and making sure I know what is for dinner in the morning.  I'm designating more and more chores for the kids to do so I can be available in other ways.  We are really big now on putting stuff where it goes.

But I'm looking for mom stuff, encouragement yes but procedurally I need help.  Like how do I best shop for linens and what is the best system for actually decorating for 4th of July instead of "Pinterest"ing a picture or two the Friday before, lol.

Edited by momee
  • Like 1

My approach to home management is : simplify. Minimize possessions, be judicious with every item that is brought into the home, streamline processes, drop unnecessary tasks.

So in our house, the best way to decorate for July 4th is not to decorate at all. Saves clutter, storage, and the environment.

Edited by regentrude
  • Like 14

"So in our house, the best way to decorate for July 4th is not to decorate at all. "

Awww.  Gee.  I get the premise but I want to be that gal who actually has presents wrapped at the first holiday open house!!

I want! to decorate for 4th of July  :hat:

But I so get what you are saying~and have relied on that method for years :iagree:

Youngest DD is going to camp for two weeks this summer, so we're going to use that time to do some serious decluttering, deep cleaning, etc. I'm working hard to get myself in the habit of using my bullet journal, and we're going to experiment with going gluten- and dairy-free to see if that helps us in a couple ways that I'm wondering about. 

I'm  :lurk5: for others' ideas, because I'm usually a hot mess around here. I tend to be chasing everything and constantly reacting rather than getting in front of life and meeting events in a prepared way. It's too hard, and I don't want to keep living life that way!

Edited by ILiveInFlipFlops

Following allow for sure.  I hope to get some great ideas.

The biggest thing I want to do is just get rid of 50% or more of our stuff.  I am doing a little bit.  Not enough.  I wish I had more spare time to do it now, but when the baby gets older I will have more time.

I hate having so much stuff and clutter.

• Like 1

I love the KonMari method, bullet journals, and Plan To Eat.

I loved once a (2-3) month cooking, but my husband didn't so we stopped. I plan to do it once more in about 2 weeks to start with and then double or quadruple all of my recipes from now on and keep a rotation going. I also plan to implement a Sunday night food prep.

The week's menu

Boil a dozen eggs

Brew & refrigerate green tea

Make a spinach or quinoa salad

Chop fruits, veggies and cheese

Make unblended smoothies in bags

Plan for DH's lunches

• Like 4

Impressive chart.

you wash your windows every month???

Just Windex the insides. I don't have miniblinds and it's pretty easy to just  spray and wipe each week.

I do the outsides 2-3 times a year.

Keep in mind that this list is on the fridge but I don't get to everything every month. But I can see what I missed last month and I start there, so stuff doesn't get too bad.

Many things are big jobs, and I don't tackle the whole thing each month, so like cleaning the garage...I'll take 45 minutes each month and eventually I show progress.

I've been finding https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0143126563/ref=dp_ob_title_bk helpful.  (A recommendation from this board.)

I'm all about pen and paper, so I've been working on training myself to use TWO sources instead of random lists everywhere.  I do cheat by using sticky notes, as long as I stick them in my two sources, which are my Agendio planner and a pretty spiral journal from Staples.

Oh, I've also unearthed my filing cabinet so papers that come in can have a real home and be found easily.

• Like 1

To address the decorating issue, I make one seasonal decor item each summer that will be a permanent, reusable, simple way of decorating that fits my home and personality. For me, that has been mostly table runners for my dining table. So far I have a reversible fall/Christmas one that is out from after Halloween until we take down the Xmas decorations, and a Halloween one which is out in October, as well as placemats for every day which can also be arranged down the middle of the table when one of the seasonal table runners isn't in use.

I also have seasonal candles for each, and have a designated place to store them all (my dining table has shelves underneath where I store all of this).

By doing one holiday each summer, I don't get overwhelmed (or spend too much, etc), and since I already have the storage space designated, it works well. It also gives me time to think through how I will actually decorate. For purchased items, I buy them during the post-holiday sales.

For general home management, I keep a calendar in my purse so that I have it whenever I am out and need to write down kids' appointments, homework due dates, phone numbers, notes, shopping lists, etc.

For staying on top of things like meals and such, I might buy 2x the meat I need, and cook all of it then freeze the 2nd half for a quick meal later on. I meal plan after I grocery shop, because I buy veggies and such based on sales, and I keep a well stocked pantry and freezer so that I can generally plan around sales. Once I shop, then I make the plan for the week, although as I am shopping I'm thinking through what our plans are for the week so that I don't buy vegetables that will go to waste or something.

I stay on top of clutter and small jobs, but it sounds like you have all of that under better control than I do. :)

• Like 1

Just a thought on simplifying the decorating, since you mentioned shopping for linens. Almost all of my table linens are solid red (great for hiding spots from sauce or wine!) or solid blue, dishes are white, serving pieces are mostly red, white, blue or green. I use red and white for Valentines, red, white and blue for the 4th, red, white and green for Christmas. I flush out the holiday look with flowers and little accessories like napkin rings. I keep a large bin of ribbon spools in a bunch of different colors that are nice for finishing touches for gifts or centerpieces or whatever.

• Like 5

I'm a terrible homemaker. I try, but just sort of spin my wheels.

Right now, in my effort to stay on top of things, I'm sorting all the homeschooling stuff and ruthlessly getting rid of things that I likely won't use. It's not been as difficult as I thought it would be.

The thing that keeps my head above water is decluttering every 6 months or so. Some places in the house seem to attract clutter more than others. I haven't had to declutter anything in the dining room in 2 years, but the kitchen--yikes. There are always things finding their way into my tiny kitchen and setting up shop. Have to clear them out.

• Like 7

I am doing massive decluttering. And, I wrap presents by Thanksgiving. Tree goes up before Thanksgiving so it can be decorated the night before Thsnksgiving or on Thanksgiving. I have never decorated for 4th of July so that is not an issue.

• Like 3

To address the decorating issue, I make one seasonal decor item each summer that will be a permanent, reusable, simple way of decorating that fits my home and personality. For me, that has been mostly table runners for my dining table. So far I have a reversible fall/Christmas one that is out from after Halloween until we take down the Xmas decorations, and a Halloween one which is out in October, as well as placemats for every day which can also be arranged down the middle of the table when one of the seasonal table runners isn't in use.

I also have seasonal candles for each, and have a designated place to store them all (my dining table has shelves underneath where I store all of this).

By doing one holiday each summer, I don't get overwhelmed (or spend too much, etc), and since I already have the storage space designated, it works well. It also gives me time to think through how I will actually decorate. For purchased items, I buy them during the post-holiday sales.

I agree that it's great to purchase decorations after the holiday. I like to use wall art that I can switch out for holidays. This year, I added a 4th of July photo of our family from when we first moved into our home. I store the decorations (other than Christmas) in our garage cabinets. When I put out holiday decorations, the every day decor goes onto the shelf in the garage that the holiday decorations just left. Then, it's a simple swap after the holiday. I also try to have the kids make holiday art (not crafts - painting on a actual canvas, etc.) that we can display.

We're minimalists here so it never feels cluttered.

It sounds like you're just polishing up an already beautiful life!

• Like 2

I should have a period of relative calm for some weeks this summer - which I did not have last summer due to house construction.  Normally I use that time to get my work files and my home organized.  Now it's been 2 years since I was last able to do that.  I hope I manage to get it done.  The biggest parts on the home front will be getting through all my kids' junk and handing down stuff they have outgrown.  I'm also working on getting the kids to be more responsible about neatness etc.  I have some items that need to be assembled, some of which have sat around for over a year, so hopefully that gets done too.

My favorite organizational strategy is large plastic tubs with lids for seasonal decorations.  They are see-through, but color-coded.  So my Halloween decorations are in transparent orange tubs with black lids.  My Christmas decorations are in green tubs with green lids (I would love red and green tubs, but these were cheaper).  My easter decorations are in pastel tubs.  Thanksgiving is orange with orange lids.

I don't have any good 4th of July decorations.  I only like re-usable stuff, but I'm tired of cardboard things from the dollar store.  I want cute stuff.  I don't have any.  I like that seasonal candle idea.  I don't actually burn candles, so they would totally be re-usable.  I do have about 4 large wooden flags, but that's because my living room is sort of "Coastal Americana" if that's a thing.  (On two of my flags, the stars are starfishes.)

I buy linens when I throw some out because I've decided I can't deal with their holes anymore.  Then I buy new ones at Burlington Coat Factory because they are very discounted.

I enjoy throwing things away.  I don't have knick-knacks anymore.  I also keep a goodwill pile in the bottom of my closet where we put clothes that we grow out of or decide we hate.  I periodically make my child try on most of her clothes so I can keep on top of her wardrobe.

• Like 1

I'd personally like to figure out how to keep my 11 year old entertained that doesn't involve me running him around for hours per week.  I just haven't figured that out yet.  For one I'm a home body.  For another I do absolutely everything around here and everything that involves my kids.  The house stuff?  I don't care so much about that because it's not going anywhere.  KWIM?

There is no...send him out to go play.  There are no kids in the neighborhood.  There is no way he can go to the park by himself.  If we go anywhere I have to go.  During the school year there are more opportunities to drop him off and that is a sanity saver for me.  But then in summer, I can't afford camps and stuff like that.  We do school, but then I'm doing school, cooking, cleaning, carting around, waiting, entertaining, trying to keep everyone happy, etc.  Right now it's 10:14 and I'm waiting for food to cook because I am trying to make some more time for tomorrow so I can take him swimming. 

• Like 2

I redecorate my mantle every season. I have a plastic bin for each season's mantle items. That's the extent of my organized seasonal decor (well, obviously I have a whole bunch of Christmas stuff that comes out early December).

I have a good idea, come to think of it... I'm going to go through my Christmas stuff this summer. In December, I'm all nostalgic and big-hearted. So even the ugly crap that I have had for years and never put out (because, you know -- UGLY), I *save* because I have Christmas insanity. But right now, I feel very intolerant towards junk. I think it's the perfect time to purge my Christmas bins!!!

• Like 7

I'm trying to get back to Kon Mari, but hurt my back so can't currently do much in that regard.

I don't decorate for something like 4th of July--but if I did it would be something like make a fruit salad of blueberries, strawberries and bananas (or a sundae with those fruits and vanilla ice cream) and put a red, white and blue bandana around the dog's neck.  The dog does have a "Santa Paws" sweater (which he wears when it is cold, but it goes especially well with Christmas)--it wasn't actually meant for Xmas, just a red sweater with faux white fur trim, but it makes him look like a Santa helper so I called it his Santa Paws sweater, and it makes for cute pictures.  "Holidays" tend to be typified by special food, not decorations.

We live in a very little house, so really no room for such things as holiday decorations and also I have a chronic illness, so they are low on my priorities list.  Healthy home cooked meals when able are high on my priorities list.

Following allow for sure. I hope to get some great ideas.

The biggest thing I want to do is just get rid of 50% or more of our stuff. I am doing a little bit. Not enough. I wish I had more spare time to do it now, but when the baby gets older I will have more time.

I hate having so much stuff and clutter.

Me too! I need a support group for this to keep me accountable.

My first thought was nothing. But I'm working on getting in a better groove w/ cooking and menu planning- planning on Fri and Sat, shopping Sat and doing some batch cooking, some easy meals, some Instant Pot and some more involved meals when I have more time. Cleaning gets done well enough. My house is decluttered so it doesn't usually take forever- although they can pretty efficiently make messes if we don't stay on top of it. My girls are always wanting to start a new project- "No new projects until you clean up from the last one!!!!"

I'm not big on decoration, nearly anything that gets put out for any holidays is done by the kids. They love to do it, so why stress myself over it. Now, if you are going for Pinterest perfect it doesn't work but I don't really care. 

Its not perfect around here but I have 4 kids. It stays pretty darn clean considering that. I don't really have a schedule, although I did Motivated Moms way back when and liked it. Certain things are done daily, other things are generally weekly and when we take a school break I try to get a deep clean in around once a season. With things decluttered I can usually sweep through and hit the deep clean stuff in a few days. I try to do laundry as soon as I get a full load, we all fold together. Or if it is a busy week we do it all at once and watch a show while we fold. 

I read this book once called "Smart but Scattered" it is about helping kids with executive function issues learn to get things done, remember stuff, stay organized etc. The quote the stuck out the most to me is to use the least complicated system that works, that works well for me. For awhile I didn't menu plan we had a basic set menu and I just went off of that and bought staples and seasonal stuff. But at some point it stopped working and I need to put some thought into making it work again, so since the summer is less busy I'm putting my focus there because new things always take more time. I'm working on expanding my quick meal repertoire- meals I can make without even thinking about- I've been craving more variety. I'm saving all my menu plans for when I get busy I can recycle them.

• Like 2

June was crazy with household projects, travel, and medical stuff. My last one graduates next May. My paid work is light right now, but will ramp up come August. 

My house goals in order:

1. List books we don't need -- I currently have three boxes worth with more to come.
  2. Finish setting up my office. We renovated two summers ago, and I still am not "settled."
  3. Go through each room, cleaning and decluttering. The teens will do their own.
  4. Tackle the basement. Lots of toys and kid stuff we're done with.

Personal goals:

• Get to the gym or walk 6x week
  • Read for fun every day
  • Do some sewing

If I get that done, call me SUPERWOMAN!

• Like 2

I have a system that I've gotten to after using and discarding different things at different times. Some things are more or less useful at different seasons of life. My dec orating are only things I love kept in a tote marked for the season/holiday. I have the kids get them and go at it. For me the point is memories not perfection. My asthetic is zenith and simple so I only have for ex. One towel for each person, one set of sheets per bed, enough dishes for us all to eat one meal but they are things I like. My plants at perrenials. I also like eclectic so my. Things are garage sale/ junk picked but they are things that speak to me ( and maybe no one else). My fridge calendar is still how the house runs. Old school but it works for us. I also keep paper to do lists. I will throw them to the wind if something better come up. Oh, and the best thing is making kids over 8 pretty much responsible for sir own belongings. Can't find it? Not my problem. Didn't wash it? Not my problem? Etc.

Edited by joyofsix
  • Like 1

I am the primary person in our large family who is responsible for the running of our home.  Cleaning, bill paying, gardening, project planning, maintenance, cooking, storage, any of it is basically under my care.  I love it, but could use any reference material you've found helpful or any websites you have found that have really made an impact in the way you manage your home.

Plus, it's very very interesting to me.  If I could follow a full time paid house manager for a large estate, I think I'd be a happy camper for a day.  I know there are improvements in what I am doing, and would love to hear what has stuck and is working well for you.

Organization wise...I keep my in box to empty, put stuff on calendar or next action list as soon as I think of it, keep anything knick-knacky or needing to be dusted out of our main living space and kitchen, and designate my personal desk as a no drop zone.

I'm working on a seasonal meal plan and making sure I know what is for dinner in the morning.  I'm designating more and more chores for the kids to do so I can be available in other ways.  We are really big now on putting stuff where it goes.

But I'm looking for mom stuff, encouragement yes but procedurally I need help.  Like how do I best shop for linens and what is the best system for actually decorating for 4th of July instead of "Pinterest"ing a picture or two the Friday before, lol.

The best thing I do is look forward to plans and go backwards from that point.

For example:  Next year DS graduates.  It will mean a big graduation party at our house.  So what things do I want done in time for the graduation?

I want the kitchen moved around and new countertops.

I want the landscaping at least mostly done vs. when we moved in.  

I want the patio areas done (concrete poured) so we have more area outside for seating.

I want the hostas moved to other areas.

Enlarge the garden, plant the long term plants so they can grow so we can harvest!

Planning backwards, if I wait until April/May then it will look awful.  So we've committed a minimum of an hour every morning to these projects.

The patios are being poured in September.  The kitchen can wait until Fall/Winter when we can't work outside - - - oh, and when we have the budget, lol.  There is that.

Due to limited budgets for outside landscaping, I run by the Wal-Mart clearance section for perennials every week when I'm in there.  (We also picked up a birch tree, a peach tree, and a willow for $5 each and a few spirea bushes for $4 each.  That's nuts.  They require extra water this time of year but so what?!)  We also planted a few more fruit trees this year, blueberry bushes, strawberry plants, raspberries, and asparagus - all long term plants.)

What are problem areas in your home?  Start there and work back.

Entry way table is a catch all when we come in the door.  (So, hooks, baskets, organizers...)

If you have a hard time planning for meals, make sure you have a plan by 9 AM.  Or better, menus.  

My problem areas are:

Dinner being prepped

Laundry (I just accept that I must constantly do it.)

So, first thing in the AM I have to know what's for dinner and start the first load of laundry.  First things first and all that entails.

Then outside to that commitment.

I find that breaking jobs up into "departments" helps me to see what needs to be done each month, each week, each day.

I like thinking in the bigger picture (what do I want to get accomplished this SEASON, then break it down into MONTH, break that down into WEEK, then you can clearly see what each day needs to get done, kwim?)  It's important to think of departments and seasons.  We WANT to get our basement done remodeling.  However, our work outside can only be done when there isn't mud, rain, or snow.  So, basement was our priority until March, now it slides to the backburner until September/October again.) 

Dh keeps a running wish list and while he never gets to everything on his list (some are on the 5 year plan) he works hard to make a dent in something every week/weekend.

The list making is really a big deal.

Breaking things down by "department" is big too.

You may never think about the caulking around your tub except at 7:00 AM when you notice (again) it needs to be caulked.  Now, if you have a running list for "Main Bathroom" then caulking will be on it.  And then on Friday when you run errands and glance over the list to see what you could get accomplished this week (time for a big project or just a couple little things off the list?) then you can plan to pick up the caulk and put it on the counter.  That way on Saturday it gets done!  

I learn a LOT from my husband.  He's a natural planner.  If he knows he has caulking on the list and he'll have time for it, he'll pick up the caulk on Monday night after work, put it on the counter Friday night and find his caulk gun, then he's ready to go and git 'er done on Saturday, rather than run to the store, buy the caulk, search for the gun, then figure out it's already noon and eat lunch, kwim?  

• Like 3

SOOOOO much great info here, stuff that has taken me years to learn/practice...but wanted to address this first...

"I'm not certain, but can I say WOW!  It looks like you have it all under control!"

Hardly.  I have four children, have two elderly relatives living with us and we entertain - alot!

So it is by necessity that I keep up with the pace of what's happening around here.  I met a super nice mentor homeschool mom (whom has since passed away - I will be forever greatful for her friendship and mentoring!) who modeled a gentile, grace-filled demeanor.  THAT is what I'm not capturing.  It's either dinner on the table and laundry overflowing with a moderate smile on my face - 

or dinner done, laundry done, schooling done - and my halfhearted presence at dinnertime.

I can't get there just yet - but those days when I'm together (quiet time, organized, prepped for day's events and ready to meet needs of others) it's like an orchestral celebration in the heavens.

It's the whole If Momma ain't happy thing that gets me.  My attitude is very tied to being prepared mentally and physically - when I'm caught off guard and neglecting my duties things easily fall into arguments or chaos.  That's not good with so many folks.

As far as David Allen's Getting Things Done - it is my sanity lately.

The brain dump - huge in allowing me to at least feel like I've got a place besides my head to keep all the "chatter" houskeeping, family keeping requires.

The next actions list was imperative for those projects I just couldn't get a grasp on - what is the end result - what is very next step to get there.  LOVED learning and hearing that!

I ordered this

http://www.levenger.com/CIRCA-326/CIRCA-NOTEBOOKS-339/Special--trade-Circa-Personalized-Notebook-Full--8239.aspx

(bullet journal - GTD combo use)

and this

http://plum-paper.myshopify.com/collections/teacher-planners

to keep my daily life/homeschooling stuff separate and organized.

My "next action" is to contact my very wealthy friend who actually has a house manager and get us all a list of what they do and what resources they use.  Let's up our ante and take the job to a new level, right?

I mean we are full time caretakers, let's learn how to improve?  Lol.

My hubby and I listened to this on the way to a family reunion, very very helpful...

http://gettingthingsdone.com/2016/04/episode-14-managing-multiple-roles-using-gtd/

Edited by momee
  • Like 2

I'm reading backwards...BlsdMama - that is brilliance.

It's sounding alot like you all are using the GTD method.  I'm not trying to advertise, lol.  Just sharing how much it is helping me organize my mind with all the varied departments I manage.

Just as a return favor for typing all that...you might like the sampler package from Levenger.  That little notebook with it's tabs for landscaping, to buy, etc. has been such a vehicle for keeping track of what you're describing.  

I didn't think of working backwards tho, very good idea.  Like the grad party - I can just take what "done" looks like regarding 4thJuly - picnic, decor, sparklers and out for fireworks - and work from that plan.

Thanks for taking the time, my life is filled with that kind of stuff and I don't have any friends who want to discuss it with me :)

Edited by momee

House manager coordinates:

different vendors

each child's personal assistant

various housekeepers

holiday decor team

event coordinators

"footman"  to homeowner

business personal assitant

business secretary

work with thier hired "schedule coordinator" - not kidding, one person's full time job only coordinate their schedule.

etc...

so numerous folks working on that particular home.

Crazy scale so it's not going to help us, lol. Here is a kind of list that might at least think about our lives in "departments"

http://estatestaffing.com/client-services/estate-manager/

Edited by momee
  • Like 1

"It sounds like you're just polishing up an already beautiful life!"

Thank you, that is a compliment it took me 21 years to work towards :)

A blessed life for sure - considering my mom was a single mom who worked three jobs and would never have even considered the luxury of some of the things I get to benefit from every day~

I just want to use it well and not fritter away that gift ( :001_tt1: )

• Like 1

I'd personally like to figure out how to keep my 11 year old entertained that doesn't involve me running him around for hours per week. I just haven't figured that out yet. For one I'm a home body. For another I do absolutely everything around here and everything that involves my kids. The house stuff? I don't care so much about that because it's not going anywhere. KWIM?

There is no...send him out to go play. There are no kids in the neighborhood. There is no way he can go to the park by himself. If we go anywhere I have to go. During the school year there are more opportunities to drop him off and that is a sanity saver for me. But then in summer, I can't afford camps and stuff like that. We do school, but then I'm doing school, cooking, cleaning, carting around, waiting, entertaining, trying to keep everyone happy, etc. Right now it's 10:14 and I'm waiting for food to cook because I am trying to make some more time for tomorrow so I can take him swimming.

I only read through to this post (post #23), but I wanted to comment on it before I forget to.

I have the same issue. If I'm working on the house, then the kids are glued to a computer/game screen, but that's not good for them, so I don't let them do that very often. We have a tiny back yard so there's only so much they can do there. I could have them do other things, but then there are a billion interruptions.

What I did last year, and will probably do this year, is that I set up times for them to visit their friends for the afternoon, all in the same week. So, from Mon - Fri they are at a friend's house every day after lunch. My friends don't mind because when the kids have someone visiting, they are entertained and leave the mom alone.

All you have to do is find 3-5 people willing to have your kid at their house for 1 or 2 afternoons for a week.

Of course, it's only about 25 hours of time for you, but sometimes that 25 hours is enough to get a project (or a few little ones) DONE.

Edited by Garga
  • Like 1

And one thing I'm doing this summer to prepare for when school begins and we're using up 7 hours a day on school, is teaching my older son Home Ec for high school credit. Being that it's for a credit I'm taking the time to teach him deliberately and thoroughly how to do things around the house. This home ec credit will take 4 years to be complete so we can take it slowly.

This summer he is learning how to handle all laundry issues (delicates, stains, white, colors), how to wash every type of dish we have (delicate glass, raw meat covered chopping boards, stoneware, cast iron skillets, etc) and how to make all the foods he likes to eat, which includes every dinner that I cook for the family, plus he'll learn how to shop for the ingredients.

If I can divy up the work of dishes, laundry, and cooking between him and I...wow! What a help that would be! And the 11 year old is learning some of this, too. Not all of it, but a sizeable portion.

It's taking a lot of time right now to teach him these things, but there will be a tremendous payoff in September when he can help pitch in. I won't expect him to take over the jobs because I suspect his studies will take him a long time each day, but if he can pitch in for a half hour to an hour each day, it would make a world of difference, especially if he's completely competent and capable, as he's shaping up to be.

Edited by Garga
  • Like 4