Menu

I think I'm getting my miracle .....

but being me, it never comes easily ;)

While investigating a blood infection (remember, nothing's easy with me), the surgeon said there were at least 3 major indicators that my cancer is retreating -- AND HE HAS NO IDEA WHY! His surgery didn't remove much if any tumors and I haven't started chemo yet. I'm the only patient he's had where he's seen this type of reversal. He's not ready to call it a miracle yet, because he has no idea what to expect next, but I will!

So I start chemo Wed and we pray that chemo continues the good work.

While investigating a blood infection (remember, nothing's easy with me), the surgeon said there were at least 3 major indicators that my cancer is retreating -- AND HE HAS NO IDEA WHY! His surgery didn't remove much if any tumors and I haven't started chemo yet. I'm the only patient he's had where he's seen this type of reversal. He's not ready to call it a miracle yet, because he has no idea what to expect next, but I will!

:hurray:

Well, I'll call it a miracle with you. That is wonderful news and we'll keep praying.

Absolutely wonderful!!!:hurray:

Oh Lord please let it be so!!!