Menu

Poll time! How many years have you been hsing?

How many year have you been hsing?  

1. 1. How many year have you been hsing?

• 0-1
    • 10 or more (please post how many)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in our 13th year this year, having started at the tail-end of 1994.

Oldest has graduated from our homeschool and is graduating from college this May with a BA in Computer Science. He already has an AA in Computer Science. Good old local community college.

Middle is graduating from our homeschool this May.

Youngest is only in 10th, so I have two more years to go!

This is my 10th year. Time sure has gone by quickly. My oldest dd is now 21, working full time, expecting her first child. My youngest dd is 14 1/2, a 9th grader, and getting older by the minute. I'm really looking forward to starting over with a toddler/preschooler when my grandbaby gets that old.

We've been full-timing hs'ing since fall of '99, so that means we are into our 8th year.

Prior to that we were afterschooling for 3 yrs, and in those 3 yrs I taught my oldest DS to read cause the PS said he would never, ever read and there was NOTHING that anyone could do about it. Guess I'm not an anyone, just a mom with an attitude.

We started homeschooling when oldest ds was 4, a combo preschool/Kindergarden. Its been 4 fun years since then! We are now schooling 2nd grade, K and a preschooler. DD is sleeping during school for now! Next year should be fun with a 1 year old to work around!

• 3 weeks later...

We started homeschooling in 1986, so I guess 21 1/2 years. My oldest ds is working on a double doctorate, my oldest dd is working on a teaching degree and working at Dillards, my middle ds works fulltime for Avis, and I'm still homeschooling my dd who is a sophomore and my ds who is in 6th grade. I have also homeschooled my nephew, my son's best friend and our mailman's daughter.

God bless,

Vicki