Menu

So we told the kids...

TraciWA

Guest submarines

Maybe. But I am 4-5 weeks. Guess it is a wait and see now.

Implantation happens around the same time when you'd expect your period--a couple of days earlier, usually, but around the same time. So if you are about 4 weeks, the timing should be just about right. It could also be burst vessel. Many women spot and things go well. I hope it is nothing. :grouphug:

I am so sorry.  You never know, though.  Like others, I spotted with a couple of my pregnancies.  I remember one of them began around 6 weeks and went off and on for about a month.  I did have to be on bed rest off and on throughout that pregnancy, but that baby is now 25 years old.

Thanks for checking on me. Still spotting off and on very lightly. I don't have any cramping. Going to make an appointment to get checked. Thanks for all the encouragement. I have never spotted with any of mine before so this is new territory for me.

First off, hugs to you......

I spotted with every single pregnancy but one was a miscarriage.  I went to the ER with my youngest dd because the spotting was really more than spotting and the cramping was awful!  Turned out to be a bladder infection that antibiotics fixed.  She is a teenager now.  Spotting with my oldest dd scared me pretty bad because that was the pregnancy after the miscarriage.  She is a senior in high school now. 

Thanks for checking on me. Still spotting off and on very lightly. I don't have any cramping. Going to make an appointment to get checked. Thanks for all the encouragement. I have never spotted with any of mine before so this is new territory for me.

FWIW, I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks, and the cramping was much worse than the bleeding.  Since you're just spotting and not having cramping with it, I hope that means all is well. :grouphug: