Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

eaglei

June 19, 2015 - 9:00 p.m.

Still critical.
The hoped-for results of yesterday's tests were not meant to be.
Other things showed up - small in the whole picture, but adding nonetheless to the whole situation.
Additionally, I have to return to work next week - Doctors understand and said, with being ventilated, he is more stable as his body can rest and hopefully make progress.  I am sure every mom reading this knows how hard being away is going to be - will need prayer - 

Doctors saying ds is in a holding pattern and they can only watch and wait.  

With God nothing is impossible.  Man's efforts seemingly end, making way for God's miracles.  

We await the salvation of the Lord as "Ds shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord."  (Psalm 118:17)

Ds greatly needs your prayers.
Thank you.
"Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord." (Exodus 14:13b)

• Like 8

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just discovered this thread yesterday. I cannot imagine what you're going through, but I know the stress of having a son in a health crisis. I am praying fervently for you and your family—especially for peace and wisdom for you, and healing and comfort for your son. I am so sorry...

• Like 1

June 20, 2015

Still critical.
A culture came back positive. This appears to be what has caused the most recent additional issues. Is being treated with a new medication, and will also have to have another procedure done that is not generally a serious thing, but because of the whole situation, in this case, is serious.

Have cried and/or choked back tears most of today - having to leave was so very hard - 
Your prayers are so very much appreciated and needed. Thank you for praying. I don't doubt that God is hearing and answering.

• Like 12

Oh, eaglei!  I am so sorry.  I cannot imagine how much you are hurting.  Please know, I am praying for you every day, throughout the day.  Your faith has been so beautiful to see; your witness during this trial will have impacts that you can't begin to imagine.  I will continue to pray that God fill your son with His peace and strength, and for healing.  I am also praying that the Holy Spirit fill all of you with the comfort and peace of His presence. 

:grouphug:

• Like 6

I'm glad that they found something to treat (as horrible as that sounds) since I think that was the best of the bad scenarios you had stated before. Praying that this medicine will help turn things around.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I am praying that they will be able to treat the condition quickly and successfully, and that this will be the turning point for which we have all been praying, so your son can finally start feeling better and make a full recovery. :grouphug:

• Like 1

I wish I could do your job for you while you stayed at your guy's side.  May this new treatment work to knock out the new issue and may your guy be able to continue on progressing with healing.

Many prayers sent your way.  Thanks for the update.   :grouphug:

• Like 7

June 20, 2015

Still critical.

A culture came back positive. This appears to be what has caused the most recent additional issues. Is being treated with a new medication, and will also have to have another procedure done that is not generally a serious thing, but because of the whole situation, in this case, is serious.

Have cried and/or choked back tears most of today - having to leave was so very hard - 

Your prayers are so very much appreciated and needed. Thank you for praying. I don't doubt that God is hearing and answering.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: eaglei  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: Prayers for healing and strength.

June 20, 2015

Still critical.