Menu

I am a Republican and I wish...

Can we send him, Snooki, and the whole Kardashian family to Mars?

It would be a dream come true, wouldn't it -- but can't we send the entire cast of Jersey Shore, and a bunch of the women from those Housewives shows, as well? (If there's extra room, maybe a couple of those Toddlers & Tiaras moms and those fake Amish kids could go along, too!)

It would be a dream come true, wouldn't it -- but can't we send the entire cast of Jersey Shore, and a bunch of the women from those Housewives shows, as well? (If there's extra room, maybe a couple of those Toddlers & Tiaras moms and those fake Amish kids could go along, too!)

Oh heck let's just round up and send along most of the TLC, MTV and BRAVO casts for good measure! ;)

astrid

Oh heck let's just round up and send along most of the TLC, MTV and BRAVO casts for good measure! ;)

astrid

Yes!!!!! But we have to leave Honey Boo Boo's family here. We do need some form of entertainment.

Don't forget Honey Boo Boo and her family.

Hey now....dont' be hatin' on the BooBoo. Take the rest of the disgusting, narcissistic, ridiculously superficial and shockingly dim pagaent moms, but the BooBoo family are at least nice to each other. Superficial they ain't. :D

astrid

He only got to be a millionaire, because he spends other people's money, borrows a zillion dollars, then declares bankruptcy, and starts all over. He doesn't actually spend his OWN money! Hmmm, I guess that does make him the perfect politician doesn't it? GAG!

Hey now....dont' be hatin' on the BooBoo. Take the rest of the disgusting, narcissistic, ridiculously superficial and shockingly dim pagaent moms, but the BooBoo family are at least nice to each other. Superficial they ain't. :D

astrid

I'll keep Honey BooBoo and clan and throw out Anne Coulter with the rest of the others. Please. Cannot. stand. her.

Read an article today in regards to Ann Coulter written by a Special Olympian.

An Open Letter to Ann Coulter

That's what made me want her to just go away with Trump. I read what she said when she said it so I was aware of the context. I hate the way people throw that word around. :glare:

My oldest does test as mentally retarded. So I'm pretty sensitive to that word.

And I'm an Independent and can't stand Trump either.