Menu

If you woke up tomorrow and

I hope if I woke up as a man, I would be taller than I am as a woman. I would enjoy reaching all the things I currently have to stand on a chair to get. I think I would also play golf or at least go to the driving range. With my husband's driver. I wonder how far I could hit the ball if I was a man !

This was like my biggest wish when I was younger!

Explore myself...I want to know how they (men) work/feel. :lol:

This:D

Buy a kilt.

Then this:lol:

then maybe I would just enjoy not making supper, cleaning the house, weeding the garden, or any of those other things that the guys around here have deemed 'for girls'.

Probably fart and scratch myself....

Well, you asked.....

:lol::lol::lol:

I would jump for joy at the thought of NO MORE PERIODS, and know what it feels like to get through a month without the hormonal ups and downs of womanhood. I often wonder how long a man could last dealing with all we women do.

Am I dh? Is he me? Hm, that would be weird. We'd have to do each other's hair. I guess I would want to have teA? That would be weird with me though. Am I a random guy and I temporarily don't have to worry about it?

I would then go to work, and then both of our brains would explode as we tried to do each other's jobs.

I over think these threads.

Definitely pee standing up. then go out and about behaving no differently than I do now and see if there is a difference in how I'm treated.

That would be interesting. I'd like to do that being a different body size/shape or a different skin color as well.

then go out and about behaving no differently than I do now and see if there is a difference in how I'm treated.

This was my first thought! I'd love to go place where I normally go and see if I am treated differently and in what way. I'm a petite female and I think I usually am treated nicer and more gently than others, but nobody listens to me. I would love to test my theory that as a man my words would be more respected but I would not be treated as nicely.

Pee standing up, then flex in the mirror. Wait, isn't that what they do anyway? :D

Amusingly, this topic came up a while back when I was in a bar with a bunch of guys. They said, nearly unanimously 'If I woke up as a woman, I think I'd spend 3 hours standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror jiggling my chest.'