Menu

Going straight to the double dog dare......

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is a baby grand piano. The only thing that would make it more "me" would be if a rocket was sitting on top!

Maybe, just maybe I can convince Dh to let me post the one and only picture I like of me taken in the last decade. It was a pic of us on the train two years ago when we went to Chicago for our anniversary....he's pretty private, but he just might agree to it.

Faith

Just crop him out. ;)

I hate getting my picture taken too. Something happens to my face whenever the flash goes off...one of my eyelids closes halfway, and I always look like I just woke up. DH even joked the other day that if I looked the same in real life as I do in photos he never would have married me! :lol:

What's weird is that my old driver's license photo was one of the few pictures I actually liked! It was the one I had taken the first time I renewed my license. I was extremely disappointed when I found out I had to take a new photo the next time I renewed it...I wanted to ask for that old photo to take home! My new photo was take right after I'd given birth to DS, so my face is nice and fat in that picture. :glare:

LOL You're so funny. I take horrible pictures too. I have deep set eyes, plus a nice big Spanish nose and a pointy-ish chin. In profile I look like a quarter moon. lol If the flash doesn't hit me just right, it can (and often does) get ugly. lol :lol:

Just crop him out. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Chucki! hehehehe

Edited by Ibbygirl

That IS me in my avatar. Well, at least the top of my head. :D That was from the first time I made my own headcovering. I still have that covering, and it's my favorite. :001_smile:

I posted last week about starting my weight loss efforts. I'll be posting some 'before' and 'after' pictures when I'm all done. But that won't be for quite a few months, lol. I don't want to post a pic of my face until then when it's thinner.

(And tomrrow's officially my week 1 weigh in where I'll post my progress on the weight loss challenge social group; but as of this morning, I'm down 6.6 pounds in 6 days! Yipee!)

It was actually hard to find a picture of me to use. Lots of the kids though...

If you can see it - this pic is of the kids and I on a hike last spring.

ETA...Or not...

ETA #2...what am I doing wrong? Uploaded a picture to the profile pic thingy, but...nothin'.

(I am so not computer savvy. Good grief. I told my engineer husband 14 years ago that the whole "email" thing would never catch on...)

Edited by rutamattatt

My avatar is me, especially on this final week of school. The hair matches most of the time anyway.

Actually, I'll play (but by my own rules, I'm homeschool that way). Here's me this morning. In front of the map of Middle Earth, wearing my Not all who wander are lost shirt.

ETA...Or not...

ETA #2...what am I doing wrong? Uploaded a picture to the profile pic thingy, but...nothin'.

(I am so not computer savvy. Good grief. I told my engineer husband 14 years ago that the whole "email" thing would never catch on...)

Hmmmm. I'm not that saavy either, but if you're uploading the file from your computer try clicking "User Control Panel (CP) on the middle-top left of your screen; click "edit avatar" from the left hand side options; and click "choose file" to browse your computer for the file you want. When you have it selected click "save changes" and it should work. :) HTH

I used to have my picture as an avatar, but I changed it to the jellyfish a few months ago.

I just looked through my photos on my computer, and since I'm the only one taking photos, there is about 1 picture of me every six months, and none of them are very flattering! :tongue_smilie:

I just took this one with photo booth. You can see my messy gray hair and my old lady age spots.

post-11849-13535086773989_thumb.jpg

ETA...Or not...

You did change your profile picture, but that can only be seen if people visit your profile. Instead, change your avatar picture. :) Can be found in User Control Panel under Settings and Options (Third section down on left).

Yea people! Too much fun for me anyhow! Now those of you who can't change your avatar, learn now. I have another challenge coming up. I'm going to bump this and see how many more of you are not shy!

Ooh, you're up to something! :lurk5: