Menu

he was admitted in the wee hours (good update inside)

And it seems once you get past the ER, the system, staff, and professions are great. I actually think the ER staff and professionals arefine, too, but the demographic makes The ER a nightmare and the ER staff has to adjust.

They do a "team" approach and 8 drsinterns just left. They talked about him getting seen for his psoriasis (which is severe), and his arthritis also. Dh hasn't had comprehenisve care in a long time.

His dinner even looked good! I was off all day yesterday from both jobs, taught today and am taking my last vacation day from the other job to be here this evening. If he gets discharged to orrow, he'll have to take a bus home.

Remember the $$$ Rx? They are giving him the old school med. It is the addition of that med to the lactulose RX that keeps his epidodes less frequent. I hope they get schedule appts with the eligibility center before he leaves.

Friends came by with food yesterday, and picked up my kids, had them sleep over and took them to school this am.

My baby turned 13 today. My dh baby turns 60 Saturday.

And it seems once you get past the ER, the system, staff, and professions are great. I actually think the ER staff and professionals arefine, too, but the demographic makes The ER a nightmare and the ER staff has to adjust.

They do a "team" approach and 8 drsinterns just left. They talked about him getting seen for his psoriasis (which is severe), and his arthritis also. Dh hasn't had comprehenisve care in a long time.

His dinner even looked good! I was off all day yesterday from both jobs, taught today and am taking my last vacation day from the other job to be here this evening. If he gets discharged to orrow, he'll have to take a bus home.

Remember the $$$ Rx? They are giving him the old school med. It is the addition of that med to the lactulose RX that keeps his epidodes less frequent. I hope they get schedule appts with the eligibility center before he leaves.

Friends came by with food yesterday, and picked up my kids, had them sleep over and took them to school this am.

My baby turned 13 today. My dh baby turns 60 Saturday.

:grouphug: Joanne. You need lots of them.