Menu

Shameless family bragging - wanna share?!?

I recently had a friend take some pics of all my kids. It had been a while since we had done anything like that. They're pretty casual, but I wanted to share. If you feel so inclined, please share yours!

The girls (middle one is dgs' mom):

DSC_0452.jpg

All my kiddos with dgs:

DSC_0532.jpg

All my kiddos, dgs and me (with awful, helmet hair):

DSC_0542.jpg

My sdgs, dgs and me:

DSC_0498.jpg

And, she managed this of dh and sdgs (he was golfing and stopped in):

DSC_0423.jpg

The only one missing is my stepson, but that's a LONG story. I just wanted to share, and hope others will do the same!

Not a formal kid portait (well, I guess it is, sort of...)

but here is dd (14) with her puppy after their first show. Yes, he's a puppy-- only 13 months here. First show and went Winner's Dog/Best of Winners for a 4 point major. :D The judge (on the left) NEARLY put him up for Best of Breed over the #1 Leonberger in the country-- THAT would have caused us to pass out! As they were taking the picture, the judge told DD that she would have put him up for breed if he was a bit more mature. Oh...and he's dd's 4-H project this year. So here's our Molly and our sweet pup, Kayak:

kayak.jpg

I've always wanted to breed/show dogs, but alas, now I'm a bit burnt out on owning multiple dogs, and there is always the overpopulation issue, so I've resigned myself to adopting just ONE when my others have passed, and spoiling it rotten!

That is a GORGEOUS animal for sure, and your daughter is beautiful!

Aw, thanks so much! Molly's been showing dogs since she could walk, but also does performance events: obedience, rally and carting. It's kind of our family's fun.

And thank you for rescuing--- we have a rescued Pembroke Welsh Corgi and ADORE him! We always have a rescue with our show dogs-- gotta give back!

Your family is gorgeous! The eyes on those grandsons--- oy! They'll be heart breakers for sure!

astrid

Gee, I feel like a schmuck!

I actually got all five of my children in the same room today and had pictures made, but they won't be back for a week. I will share when I get them.

Fabulous looking family btw, and even better all of you look so happy.

This is just a casual pic taken by a friend, but it's only a few weeks old. Me and dd, out on a walk. It was a windy day, we're both a bit rumpled. :tongue_smilie:

379440_10101302977699180_13915638_74427322_1171635325_n.jpg

Okay, I have to throw one more out there. I only have the one kid, so humor me, lol. Here are me and dd in our awesome costumes at home on Halloween:

299258_10101251049079550_13915638_74108070_184787078_n.jpg

Edited by Mergath

I don't have any holiday photos for this year. My kids have both gotten cranky and self-conscious about being photographed, and I've not had the energy to fight about it.

However, I can share the headshot my daughter is using for theatre purposes these days. I took it a few months ago.

And here's a photo of the two of them on their way to the Tony Awards back in June. I might put prints of this one in our cards this year, since I doubt I'm going to get the two of them to cooperate in taking new ones.

Lynne,

I pictured you with a daughter.....I think you had a picture of your craft room with a girl?????

Why am I picturing you with a daughter?

Dawn

Such beautiful kids you all have!

I don't have any recent pics of our whole family, but we had the boys pictures taken back in September.

DS2, DS1, and silly one of them together

Lynne,

I pictured you with a daughter.....I think you had a picture of your craft room with a girl?????

Dawn

I think it was her niece. I remember that thread as I am craftroom-less at the moment and living vicariously.

Lynne,

Dawn

I think it was her niece. I remember that thread as I am craftroom-less at the moment and living vicariously.

Yep. That was my niece. She loves scrapbooking, but lives 2 hours away. I wish they were closer. I have a goddaughter who will be 13 on the day after Christmas. She spends a lot of time here, and I do occasionally post about her.

I love seeing all the beautiful families in these threads!

We recently made family photo for the first time in a few years:

October2011sm.jpg

No, wait, wait................this is you??? Sorry, you are too young looking to be allowed on this board. I'm pretty sure you need to be older than 20 to post!

No, wait, wait................this is you??? Sorry, you are too young looking to be allowed on this board. I'm pretty sure you need to be older than 20 to post!

:lol:

I have a confession. My husband is a photographer. He is very kind to me when it comes to the lighting.

Taken on Thanksgiving Day at the Brookfield Zoo -- the Mrs. M-mv with the Misses. (Forgive the silly face I'm making. Always just about to say something, I am. *wry grin*)

039_0.JPG

Three beautiful girls.

I'm so glad to see you getting in the picture more often, M!