Menu

What Cyber Monday deals are you going after?

None....I finished up what I was looking for over the weekend.

That said, if a good deal comes along on something I have on the list of things needed for the house, I might consider buying, but maybe not - really depends on how good a deal since none of the things on the list right now are pressing or must have's.

Pretty much done shopping for a while. The only thing that would tempt me is if another deal popped up for Dexter seasons 1-5 on blu ray. There was an Amazon lightning deal recently I missed for all five seasons for only $99, and I won't be complete until I resolve this situation. :)

Well, my kids want a few 3DS games but I am not finding them on a deal. In fact, the games they really want are still on pre-order anyway and aren't being released until December. Sigh.

They also want new airsoft guns......I am not finding much for cyber monday on those either.

Other than that, I am either making gifts or not buying this year, so really I don't have much to find.

Dawn

Edited by DawnM

30% off and free shipping at Land's End. They have some nice pants in 14 slim which will come close to fitting mister skinny quite well. They are on clearance for $14.99 and so a real steal at 30% off.

That's it.

Faith

I was just going to mention this one. I bought my Mom a nice pair of moccasin slippers last night.

I am looking for a shark poster with all the parts of the shark labelled. Not very exciting LOL.

Do you have a Costco near you? DH was drooling over a book this weekend that had a 3-D shark molded into the pages. As you turn the pages, you add/remove another system. Kind of like those old transparent overlays that encyclopedias used to have of the human body, but these are solid plastic.

That is a *terrible* description, but it really is a neat book. I can't remember the title, though.

It was a roller coaster few days for me. LOL

I was waiting for dh to get home yesterday from visiting with a client so I could go get a laptop for dd12. I have spend days, pouring over ads and review sites, and finally made a decision. The client decided to sign papers that day (yeah!), so he was late (boo). By the time I got there, the item was sold out. :(

So, once again today...I sat down at my computer to shop again.

I found a great buy on an average laptop for dd12.

It was a lightening deal on Amazon, I added it to my cart,

pushed it to the last minute as I was rushing around websites checking for reviews...one minute left,

started to finalize purchase,

got advertisement for fair trade warranty/accidental protection, pondered, decided and added it to cart,

Amazon made me sign in again :confused: (I was already in my cart and the timer said I still had a few seconds left),

but due to this and the time to sign in ....I missed the deal by maybe 2 seconds.

:banghead:

I was irritated, and mad at myself for pushing it to the end. :glare:

I joined the waitlist.

I sat down again (after stomping around being mad)

Started shopping other stores/computer manufacturer sites.

I almost bought dd another laptop but then remembered that it was the one she said she didn't want (thicker than the others)

I checked back on Amazon, I had made the wait listed available items list...I had 2 minutes to buy it! I scrambled, added my info (had to change shipping address) and bought the sucker!

I bought the laptop, and the fair trade 3 year warranty/accidental protection plan for cheaper than the original price of the laptop!

:party:

Defenders of Wildlife is having a 25% off sale today & tomorrow using SAVEMORE as a discount code.

This is great if you have kids (or other gift recipients) who love some of the animals listed in the Wildlife Adoption Center. You can 'adopt' an animal, get a personalized certificate, and a plush animal (if you opt to get one; you can also 'opt out' of getting the plush). I have one kid who is very into wolves & another who is very into tigers & clouded leopards, so this was perfect for us.

:001_smile:

Barnes & Noble doesn't have a ton of Playmobil, but it is 10% off and they have a code for an additional 30% off any one item. They also have a deal for $5 off a toy purchase of $10 or more. You can't use the 30% discount and the $5 off on the same item though. Free shipping for orders over $25, or you can sign up for a free trial membership and get free shipping with no minimum purchase.

ETA: I meant to quote the person that was asking about Playmobil deals. I hit quick reply instead. :)

One more playmobil tip - you might check their direct website.

They had 50% off on a lot of goodies for Black Friday. I haven't checked today, but they usually have a deal of the month, discontinued items, and more discounts every day - you have to put the items in your cart to see the price, but it's usually a nice discount.

WCV- use code MONDAY for 30% off entire cart

Snap Circuits 300 is on sale at Amazon for 39% off. It's currently $39.42 and ships free, normally $64.99.

CurrClick has several freebies today only

Discounted LeapFrog items

Discounted VTech items

DEEP Discount on KitchenMaid Professional 600 Series stand mixers

Some Usborne titles at great prices

The 750 is $64.99, on sale from $133.95 (the student training 750 set is sitting at $110.54 and is usually around $200)

Wow, that is an amazing deal! I wish my kids weren't so stinkin' horrible at losing parts to EVERYTHING, leaving our Snap Circuits 300 with about half of its intended pieces. Otherwise I'd jump on this.

Wow, that is an amazing deal! I wish my kids weren't so stinkin' horrible at losing parts to EVERYTHING, leaving our Snap Circuits 300 with about half of its intended pieces. Otherwise I'd jump on this.

I agree-we have the 300 and the 500. We just don't have the funds this year for it :(

The 750 is $64.99, on sale from $133.95 (the student training 750 set is sitting at $110.54 and is usually around $200)

I grabbed the same deal for my son too. I didn't really expect to find it at a discount, so I'm thrilled!

ETA: Lego is offering free shipping and 10% off. Details - http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Black-Friday;jsessionid=SbJzAmUmodof4Q-NZqpwew**.lego-ps-2-3?icmp=SHSitewideB1_BCFM

Edited by LibertyH

I am looking for a shark poster with all the parts of the shark labelled. Not very exciting LOL.

Do you have a Costco near you? DH was drooling over a book this weekend that had a 3-D shark molded into the pages. As you turn the pages, you add/remove another system. Kind of like those old transparent overlays that encyclopedias used to have of the human body, but these are solid plastic.

That is a *terrible* description, but it really is a neat book. I can't remember the title, though.

Is it Uncover a Shark? My kids have a couple of these books and love them.

I got some stretchies at The Children's Place for 6.30 each. They are just cotton pjs with a zipper and feet for ds1, nothing exciting. He usually wears a Hanna zipper and socks to bed but keeps taking off his socks and waking up freezing, so I got these. Just thought it was a great price for anyone with a baby who needs pjs!