Castle

Glee (well, I listen to it)

Once Upon a Time

Grimm

Body of Proof

Desperate Housewives

Harry's Law

Lie to Me

The last two shows on the list aren't on Hulu yet for the current season, but I do try to catch the others as I can, usually on Sunday afternoons. Oh, and I just saw a part of American Horror Story, but I can't decide if I want to watch more of it. Creepy!

Criminal Minds

Law and Order SVU

Parenthood

occasionally I watch episodes of Psych and Without a Trace that I have set to record fro ION - out of the 5 it keeps recorded I may get 2 in before it records new ones.

We're just starting to record Grimm but because we missed the first two we need to watch those and just haven't gotten around to it yet.

None. Dh and I don't watch any tv series. We occasionally will watch the news, a pbs show, or dh will watch like 10 minutes of a football game. That's it.

Frankly, we don't know of a single tv series that does not contain objectionable content.

The dc do watch Martha Speaks, Clifford, Curious George, and The Cat in the Hat on PBS. :)

Alone, I watch:

Holmes Inspection

Sell This House

19 Kids and Counting

Cake Boss

Hoarding: Buried Alive

Sister Wives

Trashopolis

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Undercover Boss

If DH is watching, I will join him for:

House

The Mentalist

With the kids, I'll watch:

Real Stories of the ER

How Its Made

Hmm, funny how the only time I watch non-reality TV is with dh; otherwise I can't be bothered. I can't seem to force myself to sit and watch a 2 hour movie, either. I could watch my HGTV and TLC shows for hours on end, though (if I had that kind of time, which I don't). ;)

Currently on: Homeland

Boardwalk Empire

Dexter

Pan Am (As we were watching last week, dh said, "This show is really bad, but it's so easy to watch!" lol...)

Terra Nova (okay, also really bad, but I love Jason O'Mara and his little family in the show)

On at other seasons:

Mad Men

Game of Thrones

The Borgias

I'll also watch, on occasion, The Mentalist, Blue Bloods, Person of Interest, Once Upon a Time...

Oh, and Fringe. Dh makes fun of me for that one. ;)

The Good Wife

Once Upon A Time

The Office

Raising Hope

Community

Criminal Minds

In Plain Sight

The West Wing ( just finished season 2 and moving on to season 3 on library DVDs )

Thirtysomething (working my way through the series for the second time on Netflix)

Big Love ( watching on library rented DVDs, currently on season 2)

Boston Legal (currently watching season 2 on library DVDs)

* We don't have cable, so I watch the shows through either Netflix, CBS.com or tv websites, Hulu or Library rented DVDs

I used to like House, but it's really gone downhill, the same with Harry's Law. I used to watch 2 and a Half Men, but this new season isn't very good at all, and it was getting really raunchy and weird anyway.

I currently watch:

Blue Bloods

A Gifted Man

Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother (Dh used to babysit NPH before acting lessons so we follow his career)

Raising Hope (watching from episode 1 on Netflix)

In The Middle

Bones

NCIS

We like 30 Rock. Although it does have some 'objectionable' content, it is really clever and sometimes insightful.

Our latest discovery is Pan Am. I have to put in a plug for this because I really enjoy it! It is pretty to look at, and it brings out some historical things from that period (early 1960s) that I liked seeing from the inside. I especially liked the Berlin one, when JFK gives his speech, and also the arc with whatisname, that Croatian doctor who used to be on ER. There is a Cold War spy theme also, which I suppose is pretty silly... but I really enjoy it. I enjoy seeing the characters act, and though it may be a fluffy show, there was some phenomenal acting from the French stewardess, and the spying girl (sorry I forget their names!) OK, there is a little too much sleeping around, but otherwise it's a great show.

Our regular list (mostly watched online, so we are often able to watch an hour long sitcom and a one hour drama in about an hour of our viewing time):

The Good Wife

Castle

Parenthood

Modern Family

The Big Bang Theory

Prime Suspect

We finally got into Mad Men via DVDs and amazon streaming, and watch Big Love on DVD as well.

We like:

Dancing With the Stars (not much choice as Mom HAS to watch it :))

Castle

Body of Proof

Once Upon a Time

Grimm

Other seasons:

So you think you can dance

The kids like:

SuperWhy

Dinosaur Train

Bubble Guppies

My Little Pony

Sesame Street

Scooby Doo

Wild Kratts

(they don't get to watch every show every day)

How I Met Your Mother

Castle

True Blood

Doctor Who

Frankly, I'm over Castle, but hubby still likes to watch it. I'm not sure why we watch True Blood. It's kind of a train wreck really.

We recently ditched Glee. They jumped the shark in the second half of the first season and I finally got tired of it.

We're watching Bored to Death from Netflix right now, and Boardwalk Empire and Parks and Rec.

I also love Mad Men. And we watch Dexter, Weeds, Big Love, The Borgias, Sherlock, Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad when the previous seasons come out on Netflix. Sounds like a lot, but it ends up being spaced out and we watch a series in a couple of weeks and then don't have anything to watch again for awhile.

The Mentalist

Criminal Minds

Masterpiece (most of the time, sometimes not)

New Tricks

On streaming:

Dr Who

Downton Abbey (but I'll watch that in US "real time" in January)

Wire in the Blood

The IT Crowd (I may have developed a crush on Roy)

Upstairs/Downstairs

There are other assorted things I'll put on and fall asleep in front of, like Monk, Psych, etc.

The kids don't really watch tv (it doesn't go on until they're in bed) but will watch Magic Schoolbus on a rainy weekend, or old movies... they had a marathon a few weeks back and watched Little Women (1949), a Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes (shocking! They only know Jeremy Brett as Sherlock), and Superman.

Hawaii Five-O

NCIS

NCIS LA

Unforgettable

Criminal Minds

CSI

Person of Interest

A Gifted Man

CSI New York

Blue Bloods

CSI Miami

Covert Affairs

Burn Notice

Notice a theme? All but 1 involve guns & crime :lol:

Looks exactly like my dh's lineup. We rarely watch TV together ;). He's downstairs watching the shows you listed, while I'm upstairs watching TLC and HGTV.

Currently:

The whole family: DWTS

Hubby & I:

House

Bones

Ringer

Mostly by myself:

Fringe - Both current season and rewatching old ones

Grey's Anatomy -

Grimm -Haven't started yet

Once Upon A Time - Started it and like it so far

We DVR everything and then either watch it like that on on-line according to our own schedule. I also watch some Netflix documentaries. I have been so busy lately though that I am about three weeks behind on all my shows. I am trying to cram a lot of reading in as well.

Currently running:

Castle

NCIS

The Mentalist

Mythbusters

Season already ended:

Warehouse 13

Eureka (sniff, sniff over the cancellation)

Doctor Who

Haven

I have a ton of shows I watch on streaming (Netflix or Amazon Prime) that will keep me busy for a very long time. Most are shows that I didn't watch when they were first run. A few examples are Monk, 30 Rock, Doc Martin, and MI-5.

I don't watch any reality shows. No particular reason. They just don't appeal to me. I tried a few, but they just didn't grab my interest.