Menu

Yet again, asking for prayer CC

I'm praying for God's will for your son to be done in court this morning, and that your ds is drawn close to Him. I'm praying for your son to have hope and purpose in his life, that he will see clearly that God has a future for him. And I'm praying for peace for you, your dh, and other children as you continue on this journey with your ds.

:grouphug:

Ds' court date is tomorrow in the early am. Dh is going with him, I just can't. His attorney says she doesn't think they will convict, but I am both prepared for the worst and hoping for the best. Worst would be 2 years, best would be the case is thrown out due to insufficient evidence. Just don't know--of course--so I'm leaving it up to God.

Prayers for God's true will to happen would be nice. I know it's not His will that anyone do the things that lead to incarceration, and that we often need to learn from consequences. I know that He wants to draw ds to Him. I know He is good. I know that He allows us to choose. And I know I will be ok even if my heart is broken yet again by the actions of my son. I just want the despair to not overtake him, and I want him to have hope and purpose in his life. Could you pray for that, please? The panic/anxiety I usually feel is not as present--but it's a bit there, under the surface. We've done a lot to distract ourselves from feeling it, and I don't want to succomb to it because I need to function.

Thanks, Hive. You are the best. I'll update tomorrow afternoon, when I know more.

Praying for peace for your family.