Menu

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please catch me up?

When the board was unavailable for those hours, I went to bed. Now I see things were deleted.

Was there a confession? About being a kid?

This.

As usual. I'm always the last to figure things out ... what picture? :confused:

This.

As usual. I'm always the last to figure things out ... what picture? :confused:

Did you read the UGH thread?

That's the one I'm talking about.

When AM's feelings were hurt b/c we didn't believe her, I told her to post a family photo with at least 10 kids.

I was in bed s'leeping when she returned to post so I never saw what she said/wrote.

Did you read the UGH thread?

That's the one I'm talking about.

When AM's feelings were hurt b/c we didn't believe her, I told her to post a family photo with at least 10 kids.

I was in bed s'leeping when she returned to post so I never saw what she said/wrote.

Oops! Thought perhaps the photo in question was of the super big house on the lake that "fell through."

Can someone PM me what the deleted comments were about? I went to bed and there's no clue in the remaining posts.

:confused:

Yeah, I miss all the fun. I hadn't read that thread at all because I lost interest in that poster after she asked what to do with the 18x18 "extra" room that could only be accessed through a closet. :confused::confused:

I had no idea the thread had gone viral! I thought y'all were sympathizing with her! :tongue_smilie: So if anyone wants to pm me what the heck went down, feel free....;)

Oh, so now that I've wasted my whole morning reading that thread, someone posted there that some song implied that the plural of hippopotamus was hippopotamuses, so I just have to enter testimony of a song that implies otherwise (notice the perfect grammar and exemplary vocabulary used in this song - it should obviously be taken as the definitive answer): :D

The Hippopotamus Song

A bold hippopotamus was standing one day

On the banks of the cool Shalimar

He gazed at the bottom as he peacefully lay

By the light of the evening star

Away on the hilltop sat combing her hair

His fair hippopotami maid

The hippopotamus was no ignoramus

And sang her this sweet serenade

Chorus:

Mud, mud, glorious mud

Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood

So follow me follow, down to the hollow

And there let me wallow in glorious mud

The fair hippopotama he aimed to entice

From her seat on that hilltop above

As she hadn't got a ma to give her advice

Came tiptoeing down to her love

Like thunder the forest re-echoed the sound

Of the song that they sang when they met

His inamorata adjusted her garter

And lifted her voice in duet

Now more hippopotami began to convene

On the banks of that river so wide

I wonder now what am I to say of the scene

That ensued by the Shalimar side

They dived all at once with an ear-splitting sposh

Then rose to the surface again

A regular army of hippopotami

All singing this haunting refrain

Chorus

Oh, so now that I've wasted my whole morning reading that thread, someone posted there that some song implied that the plural of hippopotamus was hippopotamuses, so I just have to enter testimony of a song that implies otherwise (notice the perfect grammar and exemplary vocabulary used in this song - it should obviously be taken as the definitive answer): :D

Hippopotamus Song

I LOVE that song! So funny! Does anyone know where you can buy the sheet music for it?

Well, I *did* see the confession, and I have a question for the old-timers... why would that be deleted? I mean, she was coming clean (maybe). Why does that have to be erased? :confused:

Sorry, I misunderstood! I thought the whole thread had gone.

Do the Mods always delete every post of someone who's been banned??

Edited by Hedgehog

Can you let us know what she said? :D

Will I get in trouble?

Basically she said that she is 13, lonely, homeschooled, parents divorced, etc. People didn't believe her and were sarcastic towards her, which made me a bit sad b/c based on the immaturity of her posts, I DID believe she was a lonely kid. Yes, she had some knowledge, but I think you could have gotten that by googling.

But I'm new here. Maybe the being-a-kid thing was yet another lie and it's right to treat trolls accordingly. IDK. The whole thing is just upsetting (though the thread was funny, in its way).

No. I have read threads where you can see someone's whole post but under their name it says "banned."

Oh, right, thanks.

I agree with you - a lot of the thread was very funny and made me lol, but I was sad for AM. I hope things work out for her - she didn't sound too happy.

It seems that AM is more than just a 13 year old lonely kid.

I'm counting at least 4 known posting names she's used in addition to AM -- one of which is still active on this board and hasn't been banned.

Seems like more trouble than a 13 year old would go to...and why would a 13 year old post HERE? Isn't there some Justin Beiber fan club site they could stalk? ;)

I'm counting at least 4 known posting names she's used in addition to AM -- one of which is still active on this board and hasn't been banned.

Seems like more trouble than a 13 year old would go to...and why would a 13 year old post HERE? Isn't there some Justin Beiber fan club site they could stalk? ;)

:lol: I think Beiber was on her list for good music for kids. Plus she took her girls to see T Swift...

Well, I *did* see the confession, and I have a question for the old-timers... why would that be deleted? I mean, she was coming clean (maybe). Why does that have to be erased? :confused:

She may have quoted a post that crossed the line and needed to be banned so hers got swept up with it.

Just a guess. I missed all the fun too.

Will I get in trouble?

Basically she said that she is 13, lonely, homeschooled, parents divorced, etc. People didn't believe her and were sarcastic towards her, which made me a bit sad b/c based on the immaturity of her posts, I DID believe she was a lonely kid.

:lol::lol::lol:

But she sounded more like she had gray whiskers, and the chair was squeaking a lot.

Share?

The banned ones that we've tracked down -- based on things like lots of kids, with elaborate names / nicknames listed, unusual birthdates, etc., as well as use of the word 'toke' instead of 'took', and the poster's inability to properly use the apostrophe -- and linked to Anna Marie would be Mom in Michigan, Diane R, and Katherine A.

There's still another one out there with the same "mo" - Lauren R - that has not been banned. Last time on the boards was July 1st. May see her resurface now that the others have been banned. Or they may just create another one.

She may have quoted a post that crossed the line and needed to be banned so hers got swept up with it.

Just a guess. I missed all the fun too.

No, she didn't say or quote anything that had crossed the line. She posted the info mentioned (beginning, "I'm not gonna lie anymore"), including her best friend lives in Bulgaria (?) and her other friends hate her. She hates her life, her dad hates her (I think) and he tries to keep her brother from her and her mom. I don't remember what else. It wasn't rude or anything, but just a series of statements like that in one post. Then I saw two more posts from her after that responding something (not rudely) like "well, it's true". That was around 2:00AM or just after. I can't believe I stayed up to read that. It was like watching a bad miniseries on TV.

And I missed it. Someone should accuse me of being a troll so we can start again.

Troll!

Does that count? ;)

I hate when stupid real life things like sleeping and homeschooling take me away from the boards and make me miss all the fun. :tongue_smilie: I have figured out how to check the boards and still keep up with school, but I cannot seem to check them and sleep. And that is when the kilts come out and all the real fun happens.

Edited by Asenik

No idea if they live in Michigan, although it seems to be a common theme among all the posting names I listed above! :D

Sorry!

I suspect that she lived in Michigan in the past and doesn't anymore. Some of her personas had a theme of moving to Michigan.

I also think that she has posted on homeschoolreviews.com

I'd feel confident in saying it was all still one more huge lie. This person doesn't tell the truth, period. It was one more story, packed with drama, to spill out there. Why do these kind of people bother?? :)

I suspect that she lived in Michigan in the past and doesn't anymore. Some of her personas had a theme of moving to Michigan.

I also think that she has posted on homeschoolreviews.com

I think so too because that is a very quiet part of Michigan. Hubbard Lake is a little obscure.