Menu

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dulcimeramy

:svengo:

Knock me over with the hair of a troll. Or the thread of a kilt.

I went to church today (it is Sunday, people!) and missed everything. I got online half an hour ago to find forty-'leven private messages on three different boards about WHAT WAS THE SMOKING GUN?????

:smilielol5:

It was like an episode of Lost. What did Dulcimeramy know??? (Why am I not always this popular? Shame.)

All I had was what someone mentioned elsewhere: Striking similarity between Anna Marie's sig and the sig that Tam in Az used at Sonlight for years.

They were sooooo similar. Exact same # of kids, same family structure for grandkid families, and age spans and everything. Only the genders were reversed almost 100%. Anna Marie's dropped the adopted kid and one grandchild (SL'ers were suspicious of that adoption of Tam's) and went with one fewer set of twins. More believable.

And get this: both Anna Marie and Tam finished the sig with, "Yes, they're all mine!"

Anna Marie 'confessed' within moments of my posting that, so we may indeed have been barking up the right tree. Except Tam never confessed anywhere that I know of.

Guest Dulcimeramy

And I have not a snowball's chance in you-know-where of figuring out the current Troll Trifecta. Who?

This type of thing is why I took down my sig.

I went to church today (it is Sunday, people!) and missed everything. I got online half an hour ago to find forty-'leven private messages on three different boards about WHAT WAS THE SMOKING GUN?????

It was like an episode of Lost. What did Dulcimeramy know??? (Why am I not always this popular? Shame.)

All I had was what someone mentioned elsewhere: Striking similarity between Anna Marie's sig and the sig that Tam in Az used at Sonlight for years.

They were sooooo similar. Exact same # of kids, same family structure for grandkid families, and age spans and everything. Only the genders were reversed almost 100%. Anna Marie's dropped the adopted kid and one grandchild (SL'ers were suspicious of that adoption of Tam's) and went with one fewer set of twins. More believable.

And get this: both Anna Marie and Tam finished the sig with, "Yes, they're all mine!"

Anna Marie 'confessed' within moments of my posting that, so we may indeed have been barking up the right tree. Except Tam never confessed anywhere that I know of.

Listen, sister. I went to church this morning, too! I just stayed up until after 2am to get to the bottom of that thread. I also spent the whole way to church and back checking the boards on my droid. Get it together! :lol:

BTW, you could totally be on CSI! You missed your calling!

My guess is that AM is imitating Tam, not that she is Tam. I still think AM is Ree's stalker.

Guest Dulcimeramy
Listen, sister. I went to church this morning, too! I just stayed up until after 2am to get to the bottom of that thread. I also spent the whole way to church and back checking the boards on my droid. Get it together! :lol:

BTW, you could totally be on CSI! You missed your calling!

:lol: Checking the status of the Troll Hunt on the way to church and again when church let out!!!! ROFL and gasping for air! Oh, my goodness.

I said to my husband as I fell into bed after 2 a.m., "We got the troll! We are mighty troll hunters!" He said, "Mhmph? zzzzz."

Guest Dulcimeramy
My guess is that AM is imitating Tam, not that she is Tam. I still think AM is Ree's stalker.

I keep ruminating on that. The only glitch I see: Rechelle loves sarcastic humor, and I can't imagine her leaving it out even in a scam. The apostrophe's (LOL) wouldn't be enough.

:lol: Checking the status of the Troll Hunt on the way to church and again when church let out!!!! ROFL and gasping for air! Oh, my goodness.

I said to my husband as I fell into bed after 2 a.m., "We got the troll! We are mighty troll hunters!" He said, "Mhmph? zzzzz."

:lol::lol::lol:

I was home with a sick kid.

Jinkies! That's amazing! You deserve a scooby snack.

The poster's probably thinking he / she could've had a lot of fun if it weren't for us meddling kids. :lol:

That is fantastic!!!

I stay off the boards for a few days to do something productive, like reading, and look at all the trouble you all have made! See if I ever pull that "doing something productive" crap again.

I love you guys.

A few days? You can stay away for a few days? Now, that is amazing.

:lol::lol::lol: You know, it was YOU who made me start getting suspicious a few days ago. I noticed how sugary sweet you were in posts to AM, and thought, "That's not her usual 'voice' here on the boards - she sounds like she's trying to figure something out."

Really? After being pregnant before several times?

But I'm a little sweet, normally, right? Cuz I want to be sweet.

And funny.

But not mean. I don't want to be mean. Sometimes I'm brusque (or brus'k, as Anna Marie would say,) but it is usually because I am lazy and don't want to type more than I have to type. So maybe I sound a bit abrupt, which I don't mean to...

(Which reminds me of my double uterii and I had abruptio placentae in both of them when I was pregnant with the hermaphrodites. Now I am going to cry. :crying:)

Guest Dulcimeramy

***passes a kleenex to the unsinkable unsinkable***

I promise I'll catch up on pm's after I put my 23 children to bed. I'm starting now (6 pm) and should have them all knocked out (Benadryl! My secret helper!) by 3:15 a.m. at the latest.

***passes a kleenex to the unsinkable unsinkable***

I promise I'll catch up on pm's after I put my 23 children to bed. I'm starting now (6 pm) and should have them all knocked out (Benadryl! My secret helper!) by 3:15 a.m. at the latest.

Oh puleeze! By then, you will be on the phone with your bff in Bulgaria. Don't lie!

(Which reminds me of my double uterii and I had abruptio placentae in both of them when I was pregnant with the hermaphrodites. Now I am going to cry. :crying:)

What??!! Penii and vaginii? Do tell!:lol::lol::lol:

I just wanna say, that just b/c someone has a large family doesn't mean they like s*x.

I have 4, and the baker's dozen baking now, and I've never, ever had s*x.

If you don't believe me, ask my Daddy. He still doesn't get what the big whoop about Mary was...she only had ONE immaculate conception!

I just wanna say, that just b/c someone has a large family doesn't mean they like s*x.

If you don't believe me, ask my Daddy. He still doesn't get what the big whoop about Mary was...she only had ONE immaculate conception!

:lol::lol::lol:

unsinkable, I am going to have to hide your posts because every time I see your kids' names, I pee my pants.

Aww, that reminds of a story...a true story.

DH and I were driving today and we saw this street:

Shartle

(I am not making this up.)

I told DH that shartle is what happens when your pelvic floor muscles are weak and you sh!t, fart, and tinkle all at the same time.

But you're a nurse. You knew that.

(Do not judge the use of the Oxford comma!)

And this, from the same woman who brought us, "Hot for dh in a utilikilt"! Sorry, Imp...I'm not buying it! :D Don't try to sell me any property in Fiji either! :lol::lol::lol:

Faith

It's in the journals.

The medical ones. All of them. You can read all about it!

But none of them are online. Ala's and alaque! (Those are expressions of woe, not the hermaphrodites's's names's)

I think they'd make beautiful names. In fact, if my baby (with which I became pregnant by sharing a toothbrush with my husband) is a girl then she shal be named Alas Alaque. If a boy, the reverse. If a hermaphrodite, Neveah.

And this, from the same woman who brought us, "Hot for dh in a utilikilt"! Sorry, Imp...I'm not buying it! :D Don't try to sell me any property in Fiji either! :lol::lol::lol:

Faith

Hey, you can enjoy the scenery without having to take the tour, kwim?

That is fantastic!!!

A few days? You can stay away for a few days? Now, that is amazing.

:lol: I did peek in periodically. The books were really, really good. Now I know that nothing compares to the Hive. Lesson learned. Reading is bad for you, unless you are reading the Hive.

Aww, that reminds of a story...a true story.

DH and I were driving today and we saw this street:

Shartle

(I am not making this up.)

I told DH that shartle is what happens when your pelvic floor muscles are weak and you sh!t, fart, and tinkle all at the same time.

But you're a nurse. You knew that.

(Do not judge the use of the Oxford comma!)

That might be the funniest thing EVAH!

wow, you all are master troll hunters! I have spent the last 2 days reading these threads. Who has this kind of time?

On another note, DH thinks i have lost my ever loving mind because I am over her laughing my hind quarters off at these threads. Haven't been this entertained in forever. Thanks! :lol:

I didn't notice until you pointed it out. :lol:

OK, I am going to confess. Those are the kids' board names. To protect my identity. I'm sorry.

Here are they're real names: (the slash still indicates the nick/name)

Charlie/Bailey (4)

Julia/Julessey (3)

Claudia/Laceey (2)

Owen (dog)

Who nickname's a dog? Well, sometimes we do call him Marley. But its not official.

Edited by unsinkable

:lol::lol::lol: You know, it was YOU who made me start getting suspicious a few days ago. I noticed how sugary sweet you were in posts to AM, and thought, "That's not her usual 'voice' here on the boards - she sounds like she's trying to figure something out."

Yes! She had me thinking about it too. The tone of her posts made me realize she was suspicious of AM.

OK, I am going to confess. Those are the kids' board names. To protect my identity. I'm sorry.

Here are they're real names: (the slash still indicates the nick/name)

Charlie/Bailey (4)

Julia/Julessey (3)

Claudia/Laceey (2)

Owen (dog)

I want to know why the poor littlest keeps getting nick named 'dog'.

I tried to tell my dh about all this and he was really confused and asked, "but isn't that just a huge waste of your time?" and I was like, "NO! I mean yes, but blah blah blah". He said, "So this person was just wasting everyone's time?"

He didn't even begin to get what a big deal it was, or why I'd want to discuss it, think it was slightly interesting, or why I'd "waste my time" on it! I guess that is probably another difference between men and women. GENERALLY...Women are into troll-hunting, men are not. Glad to have some troll-hunting friends to be there for me when I need you all.

It's a lovely Sunday afternoon! And this is how they choose to spend it?? Sad! :001_huh:

Ssshhh, it's a lovely afternoon and this is how WE choose to spend our time too. :lol:

It is all very confusing. I feel like I need to be taking notes.

Did she say she was 33 years old somewhere? Isn't her oldest child 24 (and has a 5 year old kid)?

Venn Diagram, spider diagram probably needed at this point.

Well, I didn't know how to tell you all, but elegantlion already mentioned that, so I took a test, and it's POSITIVE!!!! I think it's either twins or triplets. Oh, and I'm still wearing white to the wedding. ;)

:giddy laughter: I'm so happy for you!!!:lol::tongue_smilie:

unsinkable, I am going to have to hide your posts because every time I see your kids' names, I pee my pants.

That can happen in pregnancy. :tongue_smilie:

I want to know why the poor littlest keeps getting nick named 'dog'.

All right. Fine. You outed me.

It's not really a dog. Its a fox, which are illegle to keep as pet's here in Hubbard but the kid's trapped it and it was looking up at us with it's foxy eyes and I couldn't say NO!

I try to keep it Simple and not Sweat the small stuff. I mostly just throw Owen in the lake when I'm sick of him but he keeps swimming back!

So there's the truth.