Menu

It goes very, very well with those Market Fresh Organic Blue Corn Chips from Target! MMMMMM, now I have a craving.

You know, it's not so bad having a horrible cold and being left alone by your family for the afternoon. Instead of helping dh sort through 4-H stuff, I'm really enjoying myself on the boards! :001_smile:

:lurk5: Waiting to see how this turns out.

Faith

Me too! :D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not in a kilt, but I'm posting again so you all can see my fiance in my avatar. You can look, but you can't touch.

I think we've changed our minds about our firstborn's name. It's going to be Nevaeh.

"You can look, but you can't touch, cause the best things in life aint cheap, no..."

80s hair metal bands. Appropriate in so many ways.

Oh my, I might have stumbled upon something trollish and kiltish all in one...the funny thing is, there was no caption, no blog, no nothing...I have no idea why on earth it's posted online. OH well, I think it meets our parameters! :lol:

Faith - snickering madly :D

I almost threw up in my mouth a little.

:lol::lol::lol:

oh my, i might have stumbled upon something trollish and kiltish all in one...the funny thing is, there was no caption, no blog, no nothing...i have no idea why on earth it's posted online. Oh well, i think it meets our parameters! :lol:

Faith - snickering madly :d

my eyes! My eyes!

Oooohhhh... great. Just when I thought I could actually get something done around my house, I come to check the AM thread and then find THIS. Now I'm going to waste the rest of my day watching the troll hunters on THIS thread, too! Y'all are KILLING me! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I know!!! Need to do laundry so bad...but this is just so much more fun..

I'm just catching up on the threads and the drama.

Okay, I know what Neveah and the other words are, but I must have missed the post where that whole thing started. So I'm scratching my head over this one. Anyone?

Meanwhile, Lauren I don't know if you're legit or not. If you are I'm sure everyone would happily apologize. You can see where we might have a hard time believing someone could be 17 weeks along without knowing it. If you were kind enough to share a family picture, I'm sure that would make everyone feel better, especially in light of the other troll problems.

Oh, and I like the troll with the beret. We should use that one as our troll-finding mascot. :D

Meanwhile, Lauren I don't know if you're legit or not. If you are I'm sure everyone would happily apologize. You can see where we might have a hard time believing someone could be 17 weeks along without knowing it. If you were kind enough to share a family picture, I'm sure that would make everyone feel better, especially in light of the other troll problems.

:iagree:

I'm bummed. Lauren logged off before pm'ing me back...I sent her such a nice pm too. She's taking it all well though. I would be livid if someone accused me of being a troll. I'm not by the way...not a troll...just in case...anyone was...you know...thinking I might be. Gosh, I'm so paranoid now that I'm starting to suspect myself. :lol:

I'm bummed. Lauren logged off before pm'ing me back...I sent her such a nice pm too. She's taking it all well though. I would be livid if someone accused me of being a troll. I'm not by the way...not a troll...just in case...anyone was...you know...thinking I might be. Gosh, I'm so paranoid now that I'm starting to suspect myself. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking about that. I don't know how I'd respond if someone accused me. Would I want to prove myself or would I be really offended and just leave the forum?

Thankfully, I met a bunch of you at the VF conference, so I think I'm in the clear. *whew*

I was thinking about that. I don't know how I'd respond if someone accused me. Would I want to prove myself or would I be really offended and just leave the forum?

Thankfully, I met a bunch of you at the VF conference, so I think I'm in the clear. *whew*

You weren't planning on changing the names of your child(ren), were you? :D

Well, I don't think you are a troll, but I did just out somebody else earlier and maybe my troll radar has a one a day limit. :D

I am, however, seriously considering trolling eBay to find one of those nifty troll dolls wearings kilts!

You weren't planning on changing the names of your child(ren), were you? :D

Considering I have NEVER used their names, since this board can be viewed by anyone with an internet connection, I think I could change their names as many times as I like. That could be fun... Let's see...

Today my boys are Norman, Fred and Gilbert. :D

:smilielol5::lol::smilielol5: <gasp> :smilielol5::lol:

I have seriously got to stop leaving my computer. Ds doesn't really need to eat.

BTW, Nakia - who is Alex? I get that he is an actor, but I don't recognize him. Ooh, I should probably :leaving: now that I have admitted that. :D

Considering I have NEVER used their names, since this board can be viewed by anyone with an internet connection, I think I could change their names as many times as I like. That could be fun... Let's see...

Today my boys are Norman, Fred and Gilbert. :D

Oh, I like that!

Sometimes I call mine Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles. I may have to rethink this troll bit if I get to rename the kids each time. :D

I know this isn't very fun of me (as most of the other posts on this thread are), but I'm now wondering if this is a teenager (I am leaning that way, don't know anything about Tam in AZ but just from what I've read since yesterday, this one doesn't seem as sophisticated) and if her MOTHER is a member here. Otherwise how would she really know about this forum? I guess she could have stumbled on it, but it seems more likely that if she is a homeschooled 13yo girl as she claims to be, that her mother might very well be a member here.

I'm sad for her, too. Would you not be freaked out if you found out your 13yo daughter had created multiple fantasy personalities and spent so much time and effort on it?!! And it does sound like she's lonely. I wish there was a way to help her. Kind of creeps me out that if this is what she's doing when she is 13, what will she do in another 10 years as far as faking it and deceiving people. I don't think your normal, well-adjusted 13yo girl would do this, would she? I don't know - I don't have a 13yo dd! But it doesn't seem like it.

Okay, another question from the computer illiterate boardie - what are tags...why tags...what to do with tags?

As for name changing, I have three boys and I could easily call them Moe, Larry, and Curly, given their antics this afternoon, but so that I am not labeled "troll" and given bright red, ultra-teased hair and a kilt that is the wrong color, I will refrain from renaming them!

Faith

I have seriously got to stop leaving my computer. Ds doesn't really need to eat.

BTW, Nakia - who is Alex? I get that he is an actor, but I don't recognize him. Ooh, I should probably :auto: now that I have admitted that. :D

I sent the husband out for KFC . Sacrifices must be made to keep on top of this!

I know this isn't very fun of me (as most of the other posts on this thread are), but I'm now wondering if this is a teenager (I am leaning that way, don't know anything about Tam in AZ but just from what I've read since yesterday, this one doesn't seem as sophisticated) and if her MOTHER is a member here. Otherwise how would she really know about this forum? I guess she could have stumbled on it, but it seems more likely that if she is a homeschooled 13yo girl as she claims to be, that her mother might very well be a member here.

I'm sad for her, too. Would you not be freaked out if you found out your 13yo daughter had created multiple fantasy personalities and spent so much time and effort on it?!! And it does sound like she's lonely. I wish there was a way to help her. Kind of creeps me out that if this is what she's doing when she is 13, what will she do in another 10 years as far as faking it and deceiving people. I don't think your normal, well-adjusted 13yo girl would do this, would she? I don't know - I don't have a 13yo dd! But it doesn't seem like it.

That could very well be the case.

I feel sorry for them either way. I can't imagine needing attention that badly -- or needing to escape reality that badly.

It's a lovely Sunday afternoon! And this is how they choose to spend it?? Sad! :001_huh:

BTW, Nakia - who is Alex? I get that he is an actor, but I don't recognize him. Ooh, I should probably :leaving: now that I have admitted that. :D

He is my future husband, duh. His full name is Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgard, and he plays Eric Northman, a 1,000 year old Viking vampire, on True Blood. I am going to have his babies.

I sent the husband out for KFC . Sacrifices must be made to keep on top of this!

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:Dh was under the impression that I was seriously researching a curriculum on the high school board until I needed help attaching that "troll/kilt" picture that apparently temporarily blinded IMP. At that point, the "cat was out of the bag"!

But, I really, really do have a bad head cold, so I'm hoping that I can still hide out here without too much marital negativity.

Ds (11) just came in a few minutes ago asking for snacks. I sneezed five times before attempting to answer. He left without waiting for a response. Serves him right! Don't interrupt a sick mother when she's tagging along on a troll hunt. :D

Faith