Menu

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is my future husband, duh. His full name is Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgard, and he plays Eric Northman, a 1,000 year old Viking vampire, on True Blood. I am going to have his babies.

You wouldn't happen to be 17 weeks pregnant and not know it now would you???????? :lol::lol::lol:

Faith

I sent the husband out for KFC . Sacrifices must be made to keep on top of this!

Of course! Now I realize I should have made dh stay home from work today! Doh!

He is my future husband, duh. His full name is Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgard, and he plays Eric Northman, a 1,000 year old Viking vampire, on True Blood. I am going to have his babies.

Ah, that explains it. I've never seen True Blood. It's in my Netflix queue though.

Must be another banned persona...cause I can't find them in the member directory.

I'm not positive on this because I am not computer savvy enough to be amongst the real troll hunters here, but I believe that Momof7TX was an alias of Anne Marie/KatherineA/LaurenR/Mom in Michigan...but, I could be all scrambled up too! :tongue_smilie:

Faith

A couple of minutes ago her status said "responding to pm".

She was responding to the pm I sent her a while ago asking her if she was a troll or not. I just finished reading it and replied to it.

She said she isn't a troll and doesn't understand why we think she is. She didn't read all of the responses but will later after she returns from the park and going out to dinner. She said she hopes it doesn't all upset her further.

I responded that her posts have been inconsistent and that she apparently misplaced a child in between user names. I told her not to mind us as we are just prejudice against trolls and typically swarm when agitated. I suggested she share pictures of her dc and new house in Michigan if she felt the need to prove herself.

Who knows, maybe we are all wrong and she is just a mild mannered 33 year old homeschooler who had the amazing good fortune to sell a house in TX and buy a house in MI and move all in the space of...what...a month? Or was it two months...I don't know someone else go back and do the math...my brain hurts from trying to figure out if I'm a troll.

Must be another banned persona...cause I can't find them in the member directory.

Here's that branch of the family tree :D

I was going to start a new thread but I'll just post on this one :)

The whole troll thing is creepy!

To clarify about the accounts, my old username was Momof7inTX then I asked the Moderators to change it to Lauren R. because I was moving. I didn't realize that it could take so long, so I just made the Mom in Michigan account. Then It got banned. And the sense they changed the Momof7inTX to the name I wanted (Lauren R.). Sorry about the confusion!

I haven't actually logged onto my account for awhile, we just got moved in our new house And I'm also 21 weeks pregnant!

I'm hoping this gets cleared up, I really enjoy reading the forums and just had enough time to start posting again :)

Who knows, maybe we are all wrong and she is just a mild mannered 33 year old homeschooler who had the amazing good fortune to sell a house in TX and buy a house in MI and move all in the space of...what...a month? Or was it two months...I don't know someone else go back and do the math...my brain hurts from trying to figure out if I'm a troll.

It is all very confusing. I feel like I need to be taking notes.

Did she say she was 33 years old somewhere? Isn't her oldest child 24 (and has a 5 year old kid)?

LaurenR told us that she was Momof7inTX and because she moved to MI she requested her user name be changed to FaithR. She claims that it took awhile and her name still wasn't changed, so she created a new account - Mom In Michigan. When the mods realized she had two accounts they banned Mom in Michigan and changed her original account, Momof7inTX, to LaurenR as she had originally requested. Her mistake was being impatient and creating the Mom in Michigan account.

Edited by Gailmegan
Serious typo. I need to be taking notes. Sheesh. Sorry

It is all very confusing. I feel like I need to be taking notes.

Did she say she was 33 years old somewhere? Isn't her oldest child 24 (and has a 5 year old kid)?

That was Anne Marie, or whatever her name was...the one with 17 kids. There is suspicion that they are all the same but we may just have an infestation.

FaithR told us that she was Momof7inTX and because she moved to MI she requested her user name be changed to FaithR. She claims that it took awhile and her name still wasn't changed, so she created a new account - Mom In Michigan. When the mods realized she had two accounts they banned Mom in Michigan and changed her original account, Momof7inTX, to FaithR as she had originally requested. Her mistake was being impatient and creating the Mom in Michigan account.

Wait, what? Please say you mean Lauren R. If I have to keep track of another name my head is going to explode.

You wouldn't happen to be 17 weeks pregnant and not know it now would you???????? :lol::lol::lol:

Faith

Well, I didn't know how to tell you all, but elegantlion already mentioned that, so I took a test, and it's POSITIVE!!!! I think it's either twins or triplets. Oh, and I'm still wearing white to the wedding. ;)

LaurenR told us that she was Momof7inTX and because she moved to MI she requested her user name be changed to FaithR. She claims that it took awhile and her name still wasn't changed, so she created a new account - Mom In Michigan. When the mods realized she had two accounts they banned Mom in Michigan and changed her original account, Momof7inTX, to LaurenR as she had originally requested. Her mistake was being impatient and creating the Mom in Michigan account.

Edited because Gailman fixed hers :)

Edited by jewellsmommy

Wait, what? Please say you mean Lauren R. If I have to keep track of another name my head is going to explode.

I know, I know. I fixed my post while you were quoting me. Please change yours too. I was totally distracted by my crazies. *hiding head in shame*

No, she said she wanted it changed to Lauren R and then made mom in Mich. But that sequence is not right because she started a thread as Lauren R and then went to Mom in Mich.

If you google Momof7inTX and click on cached, you can see posts made by "Momof7inTX". Then click on the regular link (not cached) and the same posts come up with the name Lauren R. So the fact that she had her name changed seems to be true.

I'm staying away from the rest of it.

No, she said she wanted it changed to Lauren R and then made mom in Mich. But that sequence is not right because she started a thread as Lauren R and then went to Mom in Mich.

Right, but as we go back and read it now any post that was started as Momof7inTX will say "LaurenR". So she started the thread as Momof7inTX then replied as Mom in Michigan.

Point taken!! :lol:

I think I'm offended. :001_huh:

Great! So now not only do I have to figure out if I'm a troll but I also have to deal with this guilt that I've wasted my whole afternoon troll hunting! OH, the irony!!!

Would you think better of me if I told you that I've gotten 6 loads of laundry done AND we aren't having take out for dinner?! We are having HOMEMADE leftovers that I spent a lot of time on yesterday.

Well, I don't think you are a troll, but I did just out somebody else earlier and maybe my troll radar has a one a day limit. :D

I am, however, seriously considering trolling eBay to find one of those nifty troll dolls wearings kilts!

Wait! Who did you out earlier?

:bigear:

I feel kind of bad being so suspicious but the whole holiday birthday thing and how she is moving to MI and not having to worry about having to look for a house because someone just happens to have the perfect house that they will be able to buy and then her friend in TX just happens to want to buy her house so she won't have to worry about finding a buyer. Maybe I'm being pessimistic but it does sound too good to be true. On top of that, I just typed out an incredibly long run on sentence and I'm not going back to fix it.:tongue_smilie:

I turned her in in June for posting as 2 other accounts - Diana R who who adopted her sister's kids and one of the kid's names was misspelled in the siggy :lol: and Katherine A. who had triplets AND twins. Those accounts were banned.

This girl is persistent! LOL

Wow..I think I am finally caught up on this. As bizarre as it is, I have seen this before. I like to follow blogs and several years ago I was linked from one blog to another about this lady who was college age I think who was pregnant with a daughter who had trisomy 13. She had a beautiful blog and had an amazing way with her writing. Women from all over the country were caught up in it even some rather big names in the blog world... Mckmama, Angie Smith, etc. People were praying and since she was a single "mom" someone set up a donation account. Lots of people donated (I never did but I did believe her). People were following the birth and then she posted grainy pics of the baby who looked completely normal not dying of trisomy 13...suddenly people started calling her out. Turns out the baby pics were photos of one of those reborn baby dolls. She disappeared for awhile but because people had donated $$ it was investigatged and it was in the news. No one had a clue. The lady has actually lost a son two years before that and was having a hard time dealing with it so started a fake identity with a fake pregnancy to help herself work through it and then it got out of hand and she went with it.

We should all be leery of who we tell what on here.

I know, I know. I fixed my post while you were quoting me. Please change yours too. I was totally distracted by my crazies. *hiding head in shame*

Hey, none of that, Missy. "Distracted by crazies" is a WTM badge of honor. Wear it loud and proud.

I think I'm offended. :001_huh:

Great! So now not only do I have to figure out if I'm a troll but I also have to deal with this guilt that I've wasted my whole afternoon troll hunting! OH, the irony!!!

Would you think better of me if I told you that I've gotten 6 loads of laundry done AND we aren't having take out for dinner?! We are having HOMEMADE leftovers that I spent a lot of time on yesterday.

Troll hunting is a perfectly legitimate past time. Especially if you are under a heat advisory and can't really do much outside anyway...at least that is what I am telling myself :tongue_smilie:.

Hey, none of that, Missy. "Distracted by crazies" is a WTM badge of honor. Wear it loud and proud.

Should I be bragging that "Norman" came into the room and farted right next to me and was wafting in my direction yelling, "Stinky! Stinky!"? That was one of the ways my crazies were distracting me. I finally told them all to play some Wii, so I have a little peace and quiet, well, until they start fighting over something. :tongue_smilie:

Wow..I think I am finally caught up on this. As bizarre as it is, I have seen this before. I like to follow blogs and several years ago I was linked from one blog to another about this lady who was college age I think who was pregnant with a daughter who had trisomy 13. She had a beautiful blog and had an amazing way with her writing. Women from all over the country were caught up in it even some rather big names in the blog world... Mckmama, Angie Smith, etc. People were praying and since she was a single "mom" someone set up a donation account. Lots of people donated (I never did but I did believe her). People were following the birth and then she posted grainy pics of the baby who looked completely normal not dying of trisomy 13...suddenly people started calling her out. Turns out the baby pics were photos of one of those reborn baby dolls. She disappeared for awhile but because people had donated $$ it was investigatged and it was in the news. No one had a clue. The lady has actually lost a son two years before that and was having a hard time dealing with it so started a fake identity with a fake pregnancy to help herself work through it and then it got out of hand and she went with it.

We should all be leery of who we tell what on here.

I was on the AOL TTC boards 11 years ago (I feel so old writing that!!) and I used to have to keep a pad of paper by the computer for the whacko women who got pregnant and hemorrhaged every 18 days or so. This ws back in the day when if you tried to find old posts on a message board, it would lock up your computer. :lol:

So I just had a "crazies" list. That way I wouldn't waste my time offering sympathy or advice.

And I remember the story you're talking about and how there was a mini explosion of trisomy 13 dxs and thus postings around that time. :glare:

Troll hunting is a perfectly legitimate past time. Especially if you are under a heat advisory and can't really do much outside anyway...at least that is what I am telling myself :tongue_smilie:.

That's true. We tried to ride bikes for a little bit earlier and it was way too hot. You're making me feel better already.