Menu

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is freakin hilarious! I don't know. First post was asking for a penpal. So mention of Michigan or 17 kids. Also no inappropriate quotation marks or kitten killing. I hate to accuse someone. Maybe one of our detectives can look into it. I would rather go fantasize about my upcoming wedding to Alex.

Have you picked a dress yet? :bigear:

That is freakin hilarious! I don't know. First post was asking for a penpal. So mention of Michigan or 17 kids. Also no inappropriate quotation marks or kitten killing. I hate to accuse someone. Maybe one of our detectives can look into it. I would rather go fantasize about my upcoming wedding to Alex.

Nah, she doesn't sound like one. Plus she lives in Australia, which must be real if someone starts getting penpal letters from her dd! Poor thing, any new people are going to be under some scrutiny! I hope for their sakes that their kids don't have any cute nicknames or cool birthdays!

I am a real person ladies. I live in Australia, I have ONLY 2 children, I don't live in a mansion (or by a lake for that matter), my children don't have wacko names or nicknames, my husband isn't a doctor (he is an auto mechanic), and I am not interested in stealing a swedish vampire off of a certain board member. But show me Johnny Depp and I would leave my husband in a heart beat :D

I am a real person ladies. I live in Australia, I have ONLY 2 children, I don't live in a mansion (or by a lake for that matter), my children don't have wacko names or nicknames, my husband isn't a doctor (he is an auto mechanic), and I am not interested in stealing a swedish vampire off of a certain board member. But show me Johnny Depp and I would leave my husband in a heart beat :D

Okay, you may live. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We believe you honey! Welcome to the hive!! It really is a cool place to be!

Nah, she doesn't sound like one. Plus she lives in Australia, which must be real if someone starts getting penpal letters from her dd! Poor thing, any new people are going to be under some scrutiny! I hope for their sakes that their kids don't have any cute nicknames or cool birthdays!

The only cool thing about our birthdays is my DS is 7th March, then two months later DH is 7th May and then two months later my birthday is 7th July. DD is odd one with 20th May. Although if you wrote her birthdate out fully it would be 20/05/2005.

Yes...but how do you feel about kittens? :D

The only cool thing about our birthdays is my DS is 7th March, then two months later DH is 7th May and then two months later my birthday is 7th July. DD is odd one with 20th May. Although if you wrote her birthdate out fully it would be 20/05/2005.

OK FINE!!! you're in. :D We have the same type thing going on here with birthdays, anniversary etc.

I just wanna say, that just b/c someone has a large family doesn't mean they like s*x.

I have 4, and the baker's dozen baking now, and I've never, ever had s*x.

If you don't believe me, ask my Daddy. He still doesn't get what the big whoop about Mary was...she only had ONE immaculate conception!

:lol:

I was thinking how you guys all need to start school already, so you are too busy to spend so much time on the boards, so I can go and do other things too. I spent hours on here last night reading, and laughing so much I was crying.

NOOOOO!!!!! If we all start school, who will catch the Trolls? That's what they're waiting for Peela! Did you see how I've been working on Lesson plans and schedules and was unavailable to help defend the WTM gates?

Here is the post from HOD board. I tried to post last night but the site went down. This thread has been hilarious! I was so bummed when it went I couldn't get to the next page! Lol.

"Back to HOD!

by Katherine A. on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

I posted here a month ago? Asking about placement & such.

I have 12 biological children (3.5 year old Identical Twins (girls), 6 year old Identical Triplets (boys), 7 yos, 9 yod, 11yos, 14yod, 15yos, 16yod, & 18yod)

A couple thing's have changed since i sense posted; the biggest being we Added 6 more dc to our family (4 yod,6 yo boy/girl twins, Almost 9yod,11yos & 13yos) !

My neighbor (more like a friend) passed away from Cancer & her husband passed away too (he committed suicide ), the didn't/don't have anywhere to go, so they are living with us and we're in the process of adopting them.

A couple other things..

My 18 yod is engaged & expecting. My 11 yos wanted to do school during the summer, so i got him ACE. And he flew threw them. (the 7th grade one's)

This is we're everyone is academically now: 2 8th Grader's, 2 5th Graders, 6 2nd Graders, 3 Pre-Kers

I've gone back and fourth of *what* to do with them. I've changed my mind 4 times!

I eventually ended up back to HOD for the 2nd Grader's (BLHFHG), And for the 8th Grader's (Rev To Rev)!

Now I'm back to HOD for Everyone!

I'm going to be using; LHTH, BLHFHG, CTC, & Rev To Rev! And I'm excited!

Thing's have been pretty crazy, and will continue to be so (planning a wedding ), 18 yod having the baby, etc,etc. It's essential to use something open & go! I'm thinking this year will be great"

No clue! I can only save the boards that I'm a member of. I can't chase her all over the internet. I have very important things to do today...like clean the bathrooms and take my kids to piano lessons. :rolleyes:

:D

:001_huh:

WOW! That's impressive. I wonder if she's made it to the MFW or TOG boards yet? Then again, I wonder if she's a man?

School? Who said you should do school? You'll never keep up with all the good stuff here if you actually plan to educate your kids. :D

I have one more week, and then we start, so I'm trying to get all the good stuff in before then.

I agree! It's more important to be here. :)

Has anyone mentioned that Tam in Az posted on SL yesterday? That was the first time she has posted since February. Coincidence?

Not surprised at all.

Just like when Anna Marie was outed, and all the other identities were banned, I said, "Watch for Lauren R. She's the only one still active." She hadn't posted in 6 weeks, but, shazam! She was posting within a few hours.

I can't call him / her out on Sonlight -- I can't bring myself to pay for forum access and haven't bought a core in years (and most of my cores I bought used anyway).

So someone with Sonlight access will have to do it. ;)

So, when you see Tam/Lauren/Diane/whomever on another board, do you call them out on it?

I did on the Heart of Dakota board. And then a few other people posted after me, calling her out, too. The owner of the board locked the thread, investigated it, and banned the troll.

Not surprised at all.

Just like when Anna Marie was outed, and all the other identities were banned, I said, "Watch for Lauren R. She's the only one still active." She hadn't posted in 6 weeks, but, shazam! She was posting within a few hours.

I can't call him / her out on Sonlight -- I can't bring myself to pay for forum access and haven't bought a core in years (and most of my cores I bought used anyway).

So someone with Sonlight access will have to do it. ;)

I am STUNNED to think about TaminAZ being the same person as the one getting her jollies over here. REALLY?

I was on SL years ago and remember her vividly. Yes, the # of kids (and # of sets of multiples) was hard to believe, as was the whole "big happy commune" with her grown kids, but she wrote like someone who really was a mature mom. She had sage advice about stuff, and her routines/rules/principles were well thought-out and consistent. (At least this was my impression as a much younger mom.) As far as I recall, she had decent grammar and mechanics. And who could forget the famed crockpot granola? ;)

I am so creeped out to think that TaminAZ is a fake. And *flabbergasted* to think she is the same person as this 13-year-old-sounding person here. I know someone said her IP address was registered to a single man in AZ. Could it be that a grown son set up her account? Is there other proof she's fake? I admit, it is bizarre that she just posted on SL for the first time since Feb. I'm not a member anymore so I don't know what it's about either.

So really? Do we think she's one and the same?

I'd never heard about Tam in Az until someone mentioned it in the Ugh thread.

So I can't say one way or the other whether it's them.

It just seems highly coincidental that they suddenly start posting on SL 6 months later, now that they've been outed on at least 3 homeschool forums that I know of within the past couple of days.

It creeps me out that it's some single dude in Arizona! :eek: I liked it better when it was a 13 year old girl, looking for attention.

Yanno what made me go hmmm about Anna Marie

A mother does not marry 3 children off in their late teens (who then go procreate straight away), and then have a daughter ready for college at 16, and take children to Taylor Swift. The first screams conservative which does not line up with the other two.

I'm an admin on a homeschooling forum, and we are keeping an eagle eye out for this person should they show their face. I do like using the ban button :D

Another kind of fishy thing. Looks like Anna Marie and her all her other user names used terrible grammar...BUT...wasn't Anna Marie the only one killing kittens left and right? The others just had bad grammar in general, spelling errors, etc. Am I right? I didn't notice the killings in the other user posts. SO, it seems that must have been intentional. And maybe the grammar errors in the other posts, too. Meaning maybe it isn't a kid, and could be Tam in AZ? Apparently Tam seemed to write well? I found an old blog of hers and it seemed fine. Anyway, if this is her maybe she decided to go a little dumber instead of wise woman this time?

Whatever happened when people called Tam out? Was she for sure a fake. Seems weird that the IP address would be a single man, but other than that do we know for sure or how did she ever respond to the accusations that she was a fake? Wish I'd been there!

I was over at homeschoolreviews reading AM's post on chit chat... apparently some of the nice ladies over there think we were too hard on her in the Uugh thread and one in particular said we were acting like highschoolers and our behavior was just as bad as the troll. :glare:

I considered being offended but then decided just to pray for them instead. Gosh they're dull.

I was over at homeschoolreviews reading AM's post on chit chat... apparently some of the nice ladies over there think we were too hard on her in the Uugh thread and one in particular said we were acting like highschoolers and our behavior was just as bad as the troll. :glare:

I considered being offended but then decided just to pray for them instead. Gosh they're dull.

They are just jealous that they don't have the fabulous lives we have. Not everyone can marry Alexander Skarsgard and have his babies, ya know. They need to get it together.

Gotta link? I'm bored and curious and want a reason not to go do laundry.

Whatever happened when people called Tam out?

I'm Heirloom over on SL, and I posted a thread in Dear Sonlight telling them that there was a troll making the rounds. I listed several of the screen names and also listed some themes. I never mentioned Tam in my thread. Sonlight pulled it off the website and posted a message from a moderator saying that they have received troll reports and if you know anything to send them an email.

I'm sure that several people saw the 17 children theme and thought I might be referring to Tam.

I have heard that Tam posted a picture on SL claiming that it was her new family compound, but someone else said that she recognized the location and it was a ranch/park/something that is open to the public. I did not see that thread and it got yanked off the SL website.

There is one thread still available on the SL forum where someone asked if anyone had ever met Tam IRL. Nobody had. Any time someone accuses her of being a fake or a troll, half the forum members get really angry and Sonlight pulls the posts claiming that they violate TOS.

Here you go. I warn you though, you may want to read it with a cup of your preferred caffeine. It's pretty dry and no where near as riveting as our threads.:tongue_smilie: Try to stay awake.

I suppose having a high school mentality and lacking grace is better than being boring. ;)

I'm Heirloom over on SL, and I posted a thread in Dear Sonlight telling them that there was a troll making the rounds. I listed several of the screen names and also listed some themes. I never mentioned Tam in my thread. Sonlight pulled it off the website and posted a message from a moderator saying that they have received troll reports and if you know anything to send them an email.

I'm sure that several people saw the 17 children theme and thought I might be referring to Tam.

I have heard that Tam posted a picture on SL claiming that it was her new family compound, but someone else said that she recognized the location and it was a ranch/park/something that is open to the public. I did not see that thread and it got yanked off the SL website.

There is one thread still available on the SL forum where someone asked if anyone had ever met Tam IRL. Nobody had. Any time someone accuses her of being a fake or a troll, half the forum members get really angry and Sonlight pulls the posts claiming that they violate TOS.

Sounds like Tam has supporters in high places, not only within Sonlight but likely other homeschool sites as well. Which is kind of strange..and more than a little creepy!

And I've gotten pm's from folks here who are too afraid / intimidated / scared to post in this thread for fear of retribution or stalking from the troll and / or the troll supporters.

Guest Dulcimeramy
Awww shucks! :blush:

But the Tam in Az props go to Dulcimeramy. She's the one that figured that out.

No, I keep telling you people that I did not make that connection on my own! Other people were talking about the similarities on other forums and I just posted about it here.

:lol: But if y'all want to believe I am extraordinary, go ahead. I don't mind.

So I read the HSR thread. The lady who posted a few months back about how her five friends wanted her to homeschool their children was a troll too?

Oh my word. I wish there were a thread just to keep track of the phonies and people who have been banned. I kinda like that on clothdiapernation.

So I read the HSR thread. The lady who posted a few months back about how her five friends wanted her to homeschool their children was a troll too?

Wait, she was? The one who was going to have, like, sixteen kids from five different families all homeschooling in her house, and the other moms had jobs but were going to help out in their spare time, and it didn't matter that the arrangement wasn't legal in their state?

I suppose it makes a certain amount of sense that she'd be fake. I just can't keep up.

I think that's the one they were referring too. It seems so obvious after the fact that they are made up stories, but I never catch on. Some other people on this board have pretty wild stories too, but I don't think anything of it because there's so many people and it's a big, weird world sometimes. I can't keep up either. But I do like the closure of knowing something was fake.

Well, that is all just WEIRD! But what I meant was back some years ago when people figured Tam out, how did she respond to the accusations then? Did she try to defend herself? How has she not been banned? I guess it's not against the rules to have a fantasy family and lie? I dunno about all this. I'm don't even know why I'm so interested in all this. It's just crazy. But you'd think that if Tam was real, she'd prove it somehow! I wouldn't like having a bunch of people think I'm a fake and not do anything about it. I wish People magazine or some silly news show would do a story on this! On Tam in particular since she fooled so many for so long. Get a reporter on the case and head to AZ and find the compound or the single man or whatever! It'd be a great story! And then we could all get back to running our homes.

Oh my word. I wish there were a thread just to keep track of the phonies and people who have been banned. I kinda like that on clothdiapernation.

I SOOOO wanted that to be true. I really, REALLY wanted to watch that train wreck.

Sounds like Tam has supporters in high places, not only within Sonlight but likely other homeschool sites as well. Which is kind of strange..and more than a little creepy!

And I've gotten pm's from folks here who are too afraid / intimidated / scared to post in this thread for fear of retribution or stalking from the troll and / or the troll supporters.

So I went over to SL to dig around, Heirloom too, and TaminAz is a troll??? She has over 3000 posts! Creepy! I gotta stop living my life and spend more time online to get all the goods huh? :tongue_smilie:

Well, that is all just WEIRD! But what I meant was back some years ago when people figured Tam out, how did she respond to the accusations then? Did she try to defend herself? How has she not been banned? I guess it's not against the rules to have a fantasy family and lie? I dunno about all this. I'm don't even know why I'm so interested in all this. It's just crazy. But you'd think that if Tam was real, she'd prove it somehow! I wouldn't like having a bunch of people think I'm a fake and not do anything about it. I wish People magazine or some silly news show would do a story on this! On Tam in particular since she fooled so many for so long. Get a reporter on the case and head to AZ and find the compound or the single man or whatever! It'd be a great story! And then we could all get back to running our homes.

SL only bans people who are not conservative enough. (yes, I'm being snarky)

My friend A, who is a real super sleuth, told me that she also found Tam on a low-carb forum but there she only had two kids. The two kids were identical in age and name to two of the kids on the list of 17. A was able to find some information using IP addresses and they were posting from the same location. The IP address was registered to a man in Arizona.

When people finally started questioning Tam on the SL boards, she disappeared. Every once in a while she will pop back up and post once or twice, but never give any explanation for the disappearance other than to say that she's had health problems. She posted again on SL right after the troll here was outed.

My friend A, who is a real super sleuth, told me that she also found Tam on a low-carb forum but there she only had two kids. The two kids were identical in age and name to two of the kids on the list of 17. A was able to find some information using IP addresses and they were posting from the same location. The IP address was registered to a man in Arizona.

Okay, here's what I don't get about the IP address. Other posters have said it's registered to a single man in AZ. How can you tell if it's a single man, or a husband who has just his name (and not his wife's name) on the account?