Menu

Update on Possum

Yesterday we saw the growth and development paed for Possums 4 month corrected check up. He weighed in at 5.8kg which is impressive. The paed was happy with his progress although he is delayed. Given how sick he was and the heart surgery he isn't overly concerned and to be honest it was what we were expecting him to say. He will see us again at 8 months corrected and hopefully everything will be on track then. Anyways, just thought I'd update you all :)

Yesterday we saw the growth and development paed for Possums 4 month corrected check up. He weighed in at 5.8kg which is impressive. The paed was happy with his progress although he is delayed. Given how sick he was and the heart surgery he isn't overly concerned and to be honest it was what we were expecting him to say. He will see us again at 8 months corrected and hopefully everything will be on track then. Anyways, just thought I'd update you all :)

Wonderful news Amber! :hurray: Thank you so much for the update. Your little possum is a brave, strong little boy! :)

So glad to hear an update!

That weight isn't far off from ds's 4 month weight! The conversion was 12.786lbs, and S weighed in at 13lb 1oz at his visit. (Still below his ideal, but enough to get him off of increased calories!)

Grow, Possum, grow! (Can't say I've ever chanted that one before, lol.)

He has been through so much, it's great to hear he is growing well !

Sounds like your life is returning back to normal, little by little. :001_smile:

I hope you can start to relax, enjoy this part of his babyhood, the cuddles, the smiles, feeling his breath on your neck, holding his little body in your arms...(I miss having a baby, can you tell?)

Keep up the good work Amber!:grouphug:

I'm so happy to hear this news, Amber! I was thinking of you last week when I saw my friend who delivered her baby at 24 weeks, I believe. (I don't have the best memory but I did tell you about her before) Her baby is SO big, chubby, happy, and he's finally caught up and appears to be totally normal. He should have been born in September so he's really only 8 months old.