Menu

America: The Story of Us

I saw they were for sale at Costco (it was in their "connections" magazine). I believe it was listed for $14 and change. If they are packaged and ready for retail surely we'll be getting the free ones soon.

I am hoping it comes in soon... it is the backbone of my American History through DVD schedule!

It was supposed to be sent "in late summer or early fall." So I'm assuming it should show by this month.

But no, I never got mine.

And someone on a homeschool email list I belong to started a thread about this saying she never got hers, and a bunch of other people said they didn't get theirs either, and then someone said they contacted The History Channel and the person they spoke with supposedly had no idea what they were talking about...

I hope they are going to honor this offer!

I honestly never expected to see anything until at least the end of October. Summer doesn't even end until Sept 21. I am not the least bit concerned.

It's free, so whatever, whenever.

I did get a History Channel mag the other day, and we most certainly do not have cable.

Edited by LibraryLover

DARN! I wish I knew about the NASA one! Is it too late?

I actually got my America: The Story of US two days ago! I'm very surprised to hear so many of you haven't. :confused:

Did it come USPS? If so, it may have to do with distance from where the packages originate. Looks like you and flutistmom are in the New England area---if it came out of NY it could take another day or so to get to me down in the South. I know it usually takes about 4 days for the post office to get things here from the West Coast, for instance. Ours didn't come today---hoping for tomorrow!

I can't remember whether I signed up for this one. :001_huh: I did sign up for the Journey to the Stars DVD, and I recently received an email saying that shipping of that was delayed due to the enormous response.

I did get my NASA DVDs a couple of weeks ago--but waiting along with the rest of you for The Story of US. Sounds so good!

:lurk5: This is what's waiting with me for the DVD to arrive....