Menu

Where did you go to college?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa Ana Community College (cc - one year)

Orange Coast College (cc - transferred since they had film courses SA didn't)

Coastline Community College (on-line cc for two classes)

San Francisco State University (one semester)

Chapman College (three semesters and graduated with BA)

UCLA - go Bruins! (MA)

Northwestern (PhD abd)

do I win a prize for most colleges attended???

I started at a hospital school of nursing in downtown Baltimore. We took our nursing classes there and our gen ed and science classes at Towson State University.

When I lived overseas, I went to University of Maryland University College, Asian Division.

When I came back to the states, I got a waiver to finish my degree by taking classes at Towson State. After a year, I got another waiver to finish my degree by taking classes at the University of Baltimore.

So my degree is from University of MD even though my credits are from an assortment of schools.

Meredith College in Raleigh - an all girls college!!

Dh went to UNC Wilmington, where I was supposed to go, but I ended up changing my mind at the (sort of) last minute. I am so glad we didn't date in college. We probably never would have married later! :D

University of North Texas, for one year as part of the Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science, jr. year of high school. Made C's and was back in regular PS for my senior year.

Fast forward seven years...

Attended West Texas A&M University for 3 semesters, then took a year off and tranferred to (and switched majors for) Arizona State University, from which I graduated.