Menu

Need Something to Make You Giggle???

Call the Nestle Crunch Hotline at 1-800-295-0051. When you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait *quietly* for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Promise! (if you comment on this after listening, don't give away the surprise...) keep going and press 4 it gets even better..

Call the Nestle Crunch Hotline at 1-800-295-0051. When you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait *quietly* for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Promise! (if you comment on this after listening, don't give away the surprise...) keep going and press 4 it gets even better..

How fun and funny! I laughed :)

Would you believe that I totally guessed what the funny thing was???! I don't know how it came to me, but about five second before it happened, I thought of it. Too bizarre!

And the options after number four were hilarious too :lol: Thanks for laugh, I really needed it right now :D

I don't get it. It just repeated the initial message over and over.

same here

Can you PM me and let me know what is so funny? I keep getting the initial message also....

Now THAT is hysterical! How did you stumble upon that?

I loved it, it messes it up if you laugh out loud though. :) I shared with my DH this morning, thanks!