Menu

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(do you think it's because I'm pregnant and daddies holding babies is just getting to me?)

My dh gets stopped - on a regular basis - and told he looks just like Superman! Usually, it's some adorable college girl. :glare:

The thing is, he really does look like Superman!!

Sigh....I want to be in great shape and positive-focused......what tips does your hottie give for that?

Dawn

My DH is 6'7", teaches exercise/fitness, is in great shape, and a warm, funny, outgoing, positive-focused man.

Here he is:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1485&stc=1&d=1258654589

Michelle T

Sigh....I want to be in great shape and positive-focused......what tips does your hottie give for that?

Dawn

The great shape comes from obsessive exercise and running. The positive focus just comes naturally to him. Unfortunately, neither of those traits have worn off on me!

Michelle T

You know, I have to say that when I do work out regularly (I am not a runner though), I am a bit more positive....just a *bit*- LOL!

Do you exercise and run?

Dawn

The great shape comes from obsessive exercise and running. The positive focus just comes naturally to him. Unfortunately, neither of those traits have worn off on me!

Michelle T

Here's mine at 50:

Wow! He looks pretty darn good for 50!

You know, I have to say that when I do work out regularly (I am not a runner though), I am a bit more positive....just a *bit*- LOL!

Do you exercise and run?

Dawn

I wish I could say that. Any exercise that gets my heart rate up makes me very cranky. After I bite someone's head off for -gasp- speaking to me, I fall apart in a fit of tears, thinking life couldn't get any worse.

Don't like exercise here.

I'm trying to find a picture that is something more than his shoulder with the baby's head perched on it, or just his hands in a science experiment.

He's usually the designated picture taker in our house, or not the main attraction in the photo, so this is proving difficult.

Edited by Dawn in OH

How do I get a picture on here? I have tried and tried! ARGH!

Thanks,

dawn

Dawn, you have to have the pic on your computer. Then click to reply to the thread, then click on the little paperclip icon at the top of the reply box. Another box opens and you need to make that bigger (at least I did). Then you "browse" and find your pic, and click "upload" next to the browse button. Then close the window when it's done, and post your reply.

:)

This is the BEST thread in a long time! I love seeing everyone's lovely, wonderful husbands. Some of the photography is not too shabby, either.

I'm going to post my hunky Brad-Pitt-look-alike husband when I have a chance to get on the other computer...you know, the expensive one that is always occupied by my kids? That one?

On those days when a DH is driving you absolutely insane, it sure helps if he is easy on the eyes.

At least, that's what I think.

Michelle T

Oh I'm with ya there!

The one with dreads is my little brother, dh is the really sexy one on the left.

The other pic is my favourite though ;)

:D

Rosie

P.S He does have a nice face, really. I'll stick one of them on the Wifey thread.

Dawn, you have to have the pic on your computer. Then click to reply to the thread, then click on the little paperclip icon at the top of the reply box. Another box opens and you need to make that bigger (at least I did). Then you "browse" and find your pic, and click "upload" next to the browse button. Then close the window when it's done, and post your reply.

:)

My PC is taking a long time to upload the picture... hmmmm. :confused: