Menu

Wanna know how old Dawn is?

DawnM

I will tell you!

I ordered some underwear in my usual bikini briefs and after they came, I realized I ordered a few of the pairs in full briefs.   I am now a full briefs convert......aka: Granny Panties.

I am old enough to like granny panties.

• Like 4
  • Haha 34

1 minute ago, DawnM said:

I will tell you!

I ordered some underwear in my usual bikini briefs and after they came, I realized I ordered a few of the pairs in full briefs.   I am now a full briefs convert......aka: Granny Panties.

I am old enough to like granny panties.

I am convinced the next time I buy new skivvies, I’m getting lady boxers. It makes so much sense to me, I’m not at all certain why we have been tricked into wearing drawers that don’t cover everything for all these years. 

• Like 10

I left the bikini train in my 20s. No regrets.

Several brands have “modern briefs” or “low-rise briefs,” which are full coverage at the seat (yay!) and hitting just *below* the belly button. Those are my favorite, so (of course!!) they are getting harder and harder to find. Every time I settle on a brand and style, it gets discontinued. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Quill said:

I am convinced the next time I buy new skivvies, I’m getting lady boxers. It makes so much sense to me, I’m not at all certain why we have been tricked into wearing drawers that don’t cover everything for all these years. 

Yes Woxers are great

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I recently ordered a few packs of Jockey Elance Breathe hipsters, and when I opened them up all I could think was granny panties!! They definitely run big. I decided to see if they would shrink, so I washed one pack, and they didn't shrink at all. I tried them on and realized they are the most comfortable undies I've ever worn in my life!! They are super soft breathable cotton.😍 But I'm so unused to wearing undies with full butt coverage that come up almost to my belly button, I won't let dh see them on yet - I do NOT feel sexy lol. I highly recommend if you are having night sweats though.

Edited by dsmith
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, stephanier.1765 said:

I used to for a long time but then I went to hi-cuts a few years ago, which are essentially granny panties with more leg. LOL

Oh my gosh, you're right!  I never realized this before.  I'll never look at my hi cuts the same again...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, HomeAgain said:

I fell in love with boy-short style years ago.  Full coverage, looks cute........total win!

I love boyshorts but I'm having a hard time finding them in cotton. Otherwise yes the modern or medium/lowrise brief depending on the brand. After pregnancy I'm allergic to random things so I can't handle a lot of elastic I bought several pairs of "modal" underwear that made me break out in hives... ugh. 

• Like 1

I recently also made this conversation. I thought my bikini parties were perfectly comfortable, but no, these are a definite improvement.

re: boy shorts, it really depends on exactly how they’re cut/sewn.  Some have seams on exactly the wrong places, and are much less comfortable to me than bikini underwear.

The ones I love came off of Amazon:

these are comfy, but not cute at all: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09QSYDRQR?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title&th=1

these are cuter (to me anyway): https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09FKCT72K?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

They more expensive, but are way softer than say, Hanes.

Edited by Emba
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Emba said:

these are cuter (to me anyway): https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09FKCT72K?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

They more expensive, but are way softer than say, Hanes.

Thanks! I just ordered. I’ve been a granny-panty lover for years and only became a granny this year, lol.

The size small in multicolor is only $12.99 for the 5-pack right now. Not the cutest but a good way to try them out for less $$. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Corraleno said:

Love love love Jockey Elance 100% cotton French Cut. Full coverage front & back, waistband just below the belly button, but cut higher on the leg. All the comfort of granny pants, but cuter.

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/jockey-womens-elance-french-cut-six-pack?color=9049

Do you have a side gig writing ad copy? 😂

Holding you and @dsmith responsible for what I’m about to add to my Amazon cart. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/18/2023 at 12:33 AM, Grace Hopper said:

Do you have a side gig writing ad copy? 😂

Holding you and @dsmith responsible for what I’m about to add to my Amazon cart. 

The Jockey website has 20% off with code JOCKEY20. Free shipping over $59 but free returns I think. Sometimes Macy's has a sale, too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1