Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

1 hour ago, Lady Florida. said:

She thought her cats would sleep cuddled with her every night. Instead as cats will do, they choose sleep in weird places on random items. As for my comment above the meme I made it because I realized I post a fair number of cat memes in this thread.

I mean the first in the list of the other meme. Sorry!

6 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_1600.jpeg

I admit, I looked this up to see if it was real, or photoshopped.
Lambs wool Lamborghini looks lush | Suffolk Gazette

6 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_1596.jpeg

I've seen all of them (ok - the otter was at the aquarium) - many of them in my yard, or at least my street.  (including a fox, and a weasel).  - oh yeah I live IN a city!  Two next-door neighbors had the bear.  We recently have a neighborhood bobcat, many of us have had it in our yards.  I think the rabbit population has gone down.
Somewhere, I have a picture of THREE stags eating my strawberries. . . . There was another one down the hill.   usually we see does.
elk are bigger, and Moose are bigger still.  I didn't know deer made noise . . but they do . . . 
for size, depends on the type of bear. (and yes, I've seen "that type" in the wild.) And the type of cat.   

6 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_1599.jpeg

I got my last GSD from a breeder who had her entire property fenced, with a gate.  There was no light at the gate, and no way to contact them.  (this was the 1980s).  This *pack* of at least! half a dozen GSD launched themselves at the gate, and were barking up a storm.  The owner came sauntering out and walked down the (longish) driveway.  The dogs were immediately quiet while waiting for him.  He opened the gate, we walked through.  The dogs looked at us with nothing but curiosity as they trailed along back to the house.
We got a puppy, and she was the best dog I've ever had. 

5 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_1617.jpeg

They don't feed the milk to their young.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, popmom said:

Every time.

IMG_2122.jpeg

Got a call at 10:30pm last night from adult child who needed us to meet her at a gas station with a credit card.  Her debit card had been cancelled after being compromised - I had offered my card that afternoon but she thought she could make it to the next morning.....

• Like 4