Menu

Baby picture thread

Heatherwith4

1 hour ago, Mergath said:

Mine is seven months old already. I don't know where the time goes. 

20180405_233102.jpg

Can't be 7 months. I think you counted wrong. I remember you talking about imminent delivery and that was just a few weeks ago...

Did you knit the sweater? Where are the emoticons when you need them? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Liz CA said:

Can't be 7 months. I think you counted wrong. I remember you talking about imminent delivery and that was just a few weeks ago...

Did you knit the sweater? Where are the emoticons when you need them? 

Nope. That gorgeous bit of handiwork came from a friend. :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I love baby pics! Is anybody besides me visiting this thread repeatedly just to get into a good mood? lol

Yes!  Particularly when the other thread at the top when I signed in today was kind of the opposite of baby pictures.  They are all adorable.  

• Like 1

OH noooo....I finally have to admit that I am ready to be a grandmother. The sweetness on this thread is just forcing me to confront my feelings.

Can't say anything to my daughters (oldest is married a year, next is engaged) as I don't want to be *that* mom but I can admit it here, right??

I am going to scroll through this thread repeatedly, I can tell. Such beautiful babies!!!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Liz CA said:

I have nothing to upload than a dog pic but I'd like to know if the "pic too large" issue is resolved? No matter how small my pics were I never could upload them because they were "too large"  for the forum. 

I think so.  My picture uploaded the first try, which has never happened before.  However, when I tried to add my avatar, it did say the pic was too large, no matter what I did.  

I like dog pics just as much as baby pics, so go for it!  :) 

• Like 1

My youngest baby is 15 months already. Cuddling the dog is one of his favorite things. Thankfully he learn quickly that Daisy(pictured) loves the attention and will seek it out, while Zelda(not pictured) hates  anything smaller than her.

IMG_20180301_113119212_HDR.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hjffkj said:

My youngest baby is 15 months already. Cuddling the dog is one of his favorite things. Thankfully he learn quickly that Daisy(pictured) loves the attention and will seek it out, while Zelda(not pictured) hates  anything smaller than her.

IMG_20180301_113119212_HDR.jpg

You get one of those trophy likes instead of a regular like, because not only is your baby cute, but I LOVE BEAGLES!  :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh! No better way to test the picture feature!

My baby is 18 months old this weekend. She is our Squishy and we love her and squeeze her and I sometimes even call her Georgie.  She is full of sass and no one cares because of that amazing infectious smile. She is my second tiny baby.  I’m constantly trying to nurse and feeding her bc I feel like I need to fatten her up.  LOL

D3A30993-144C-4753-8767-9B94C9DFF0F4.jpeg

• Like 12