Menu

Group hug! Group hug!

Let me just say I'm not now or ever have been furious with any other member here at TWTM boards. I am a proud Republican that has read TWTM several times, and think Classical Education is the way to go for my family. I like group hugs too. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Let me just say I'm not now or ever have been furious with any other member here at TWTM boards. I am a proud Republican that has read TWTM several times, and think Classical Education is the way to go for my family. I like group hugs too. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Ditto, except I HAVE been furious with people here (although I'm not at the moment!!).

:grouphug: I'm in, just not in the middle, K? Last time we did this there was some inappropriate touching.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry about that... it was that bikini picture that put me over the edge. ;)

And I could not vote since I don't fit into any of the above categories. Nothing new there.

Edited by Jenny in Atl

Let me just say I'm not now or ever have been furious with any other member here at TWTM boards. I am a proud Republican that has read TWTM several times, and think Classical Education is the way to go for my family. I like group hugs too. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I could just sign my name here!

:grouphug: around!