Menu

Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals 2015

Use the code HOLIDAY30 for 30% discount on one book sold by AMAZAON.

1 use per account. $10 max discount.

â–ª The promotion is valid for a limited time, on orders placed between November 26, 2015 at 12:00am EST and November 30, 2015 at 02:59am EST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

â–ª Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

â–ª Limit one promotional code per customer and account.

â–ª Each code may be used only once and may not be combined with other offers.

â–ª The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.

• Like 5

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already. I received an email from audible with select books on sale for $4.95. The History of the Ancient World is on sale as well as a couple great courses. There are also a few other great titles as well.

Do you have a link to this sale? I didn't get the email.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already. I received an email from audible with select books on sale for $4.95. The History of the Ancient World is on sale as well as a couple great courses. There are also a few other great titles as well.

I logged in and searched for this - found Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIHM! A family favorite!

Adding more to my wish list . . . THANKS for sharing this! I would not have seen it.

Edit: Sale ends Dec. 2.

Also found Anne of Green Gables, Great Courses King Arthur, and a couple others. :)

Edited by Lucy the Valiant
  • Like 1

I logged in and searched for this - found Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIHM! A family favorite!

Adding more to my wish list . . . THANKS for sharing this! I would not have seen it.

Edit: Sale ends Dec. 2.

Also found Anne of Green Gables, Great Courses King Arthur, and a couple others. :)

Do you have a link to the sale? I cannot find it for the life of me.

audible help, please? I thought I found the sale at the link above, but when I put a book in my cart, it doesn't reflect the sale price. Is there a code or something?

:confused1:

The link is from 2014.

Edited to add: if you change the link to 2015 it seems to work.

Edited by mom2hunangirls
  • Like 1

I got the Audible email as well. It says the sale starts tomorrow but for you it starts a day early. I think I got the email because one of the sale books was in my wish list. When I sign in I see that book for $4.95. It also says the sale ends Dec 2. Assuming everyone will see the sale starting tomorrow but you can try adding items to your wish list. :)

SeaConquest,  I googled and found this:

http://www.audible.com/mt/Treat-Yourself-2014

seems to be the sale. :)

I did the same thing, but it was from last year.

ETA: Got the 2015 link above. Thanks!

What looks good to everybody? What shouldn't we miss?

Edited by SeaConquest
  • Like 1

Do you have a link to this sale? I didn't get the email.

So sorry I didn't see this until just now, I have been busy with Thanksgiving and family.

Here is the link, let me know if it doesn't work....

http://www.audible.com/mt/Treat-Yourself-2015/?source_code=AUDOREM1110159FJ7

The sale lasts until Dec. 2

I got some great titles like Rats of NIMH, Mary Poppins, and Anne of Green Gables.

ETA: Sorry everyone that I didn't post the link to begin with I was in a hurry this morning. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :-)

Edited by ForeverFamily
  • Like 2

Veritas Press will be giving $100 off self paced, omnibus and bible starting Nov 27 - plus they will donate a course to a needy child for every course bought.

Yes! Just coming to post this. Love their extra charitable deal. 

Also, Amazon has a 30% off any one physical copy of a book. 

And, I just published my first e-book that is FREE through Saturday. (eek!)  It's a 15-day, advent Nativity book. Explore the story of Christmas by adding one piece to your manger scene each day and reading the corresponding scripture passage along with that day's exciting narration in the book.  I created this last year to do with my family and we loved it! The pinterest pin was going crazy all year, so I published the book to tie-in the scripture to the nativity. 

Your family can build a manger scene one piece each day using one scripture passage and the

• Like 7

What looks good to everybody? What shouldn't we miss?

I already had The History of the Ancient World so I got:

The Hundred and One Dalmatians

King Arthur: History and Legend

Emma: A Modern Retelling (Alexander McCall Smith)

Mrs Frisby and the Rats of NIMH

The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood

The Candymakers

• Like 2

I have a $20 gift card to Maker Shed. It cannot be combined with the 10% off coupon. AND if $5 shipping only qualifies IF your total AFTER the card is over $75.

Everything, seriously everything, that we were looking at they are sold out. If anyone would like the code, send me a message and I'll give your the gift card.

This might be the best deal for getting ELTL.  Any other great books on Lulu?

A lot of people like the book titled Living Memory by Andrew Campbell.  As far as I'm concerned, this is the only place to get it.  I looked a long time and it was always out of stock. 

For example, on amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Living-Memory/dp/B00262R3Q4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448664396&sr=8-3&keywords=living+memory 

I'm still in the middle of reading it, so can't really give a thumbs up or down.

A lot of people like the book titled Living Memory by Andrew Campbell.  As far as I'm concerned, this is the only place to get it.  I looked a long time and it was always out of stock. 

For example, on amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Living-Memory/dp/B00262R3Q4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448664396&sr=8-3&keywords=living+memory 

I'm still in the middle of reading it, so can't really give a thumbs up or down.

Our family loves that book! (Living Memory)

Lulu 40% off print books, 5% off ebooks today only, code SUPERGIVER .

Ebook sales are very rare there.

This might be the best deal for getting ELTL.  Any other great books on Lulu?

I tried using this code on a printed copy of ELTL 3 and it told me the coupon doesn't apply. It says "40% off all self purchases of print books and calendars, 5% off eBooks." What does "self purchases" mean? Is that only for buying something I published myself through lulu?

I still think this would be a better ebook for me.  Even with 40% off the ebook is a lot cheaper to own.  Or is there a reason why this should be purchased in a physical format?

OK, I just spent $60 on audible.com  I blame all of you, but am extremely psyched about my purchases.   :D

I am spending way too much time on Book Shark trying to whittle down my cart to a manageable cost.  I will blame you, but will also be extremely psyched about my purchases once I am able to choose them.  Too many good books!

• Like 2

Just wanted to give you all a heads up with some more info on the Audible sale - I started another thread about it particularly so people wouldn't miss it - here is what I wrote there:

Tolkien - The Fellowship of the Ring (now $4.95, usually $38.49)

SWB -The History of the Ancient World (now $4.95, usually $39.95)

SWB -The History of the Renaissance World (now $4.95, usually $39.95)

Here is the main sale site, so you can look for other goodies!!

(I also broke down and got The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, Around the World in Eighty Days, The Yearling, The Black Stallion, and Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH :blushing: )

Also, sale ends Dec 2!

Edited by tranquility7
  • Like 4