Menu

Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals 2015

IEWs site is so very slow this Cyber Monday!  I'm very frustrated right now.  Oh, and don't bother calling, they're not picking up either.  Just keep trying. Just keep trying.....

I'm finding the same thing ... reminding myself that there is a value to my time, too, and it may not be worth it to save a few bucks ...

• Like 2

IEWs site is so very slow this Cyber Monday! I'm very frustrated right now. Oh, and don't bother calling, they're not picking up either. Just keep trying. Just keep trying.....

Same here. I've been trying since the code went active this morning. It's especially frustrating because by the time I'm finally able to check out what I want probably won't be in stock anyway.

ETA: I finally got to the point where I entered my payment info, then got more error messages. I don't want to take the risk of my card getting charged multiple times, so I think I'm done trying. I've only ordered from IEW once before and had a terrible experience with their customer service and don't want to have to go through that again.

Edited by meena
  • Like 2

I am desperately trying to decide if I should be getting Timeline from Pandia.

thoughts??

We do our timeline in a book, which works just fine.

As for PHP, I looked at their Facebook page, and it looks like the last two years, their sale was on December 1, which happened to be Cyber Monday last year but was not the year before. So I will check back tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'm finding the same thing ... reminding myself that there is a value to my time, too, and it may not be worth it to save a few bucks ...

Same here. I've been trying since the code went active this morning. It's especially frustrating because by the time I'm finally able to check out what I want probably won't be in stock anyway.

ETA: I finally got to the point where I entered my payment info, then got more error messages. I don't want to take the risk of my card getting charged multiple times, so I think I'm done trying. I've only ordered from IEW once before and had a terrible experience with their customer service and don't want to have to go through that again.

I too finally gave up after many errors.   The one I wanted most was gone, so I scraped the whole endeavour.  The other was Writing with Geography, and I think I'll just download that full price if I can't find it used.

Edited by Reflections

I just got the free Nativity and Chanukah recordings and A Christmas Carol for 99 cents from Peace Hill Press and then got an email for 10% off. I checked and you can combine it with the 25% off deal because that doesn't require a code - yay!!

Do you have the code?

A less expensive option to Prismacolor is on Lightning Deals right now.  (They are normally $21.99 for 48 so it's not a huge deal but my kids go through a lot of colored pencils.  If they are even half as good as Prismacolor I'll be a happy girl.

58% sold.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U78NQHO/ref=gbps_img_s-3_4322_ada6877f?smid=A2KDBGPI4VU5M7&pf_rd_p=2318544322&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1FDN11DMETDHKXN6EKYP