Menu

Harry Potter Curriculum

KaceeM

It ought to be ready in about 2 weeks. I am having an outside editor go over everything for me. The holidays are tying things up a bit but I'm trying to keep it on schedule.

I'm worried it will be ready and I won't know about it. You'll post about it, right? And bump it from time to time? Like, maybe a new post, or change the title of this one to say "UPDATED" and update your first post, or something?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, Yes I am still working on it. Unfortunately my partner has had some health problems (scary C----- word) and that has kept us fairly distracted. So I have shifted my plans and decided to put out the entire guide in one long volume. I am about halfway through Order of the Phoenix at this point in time. I should have it out well before August. I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

• Like 4

Hi guys, Yes I am still working on it. Unfortunately my partner has had some health problems (scary C----- word) and that has kept us fairly distracted. So I have shifted my plans and decided to put out the entire guide in one long volume. I am about halfway through Order of the Phoenix at this point in time. I should have it out well before August. I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

I'm very sorry to hear about your partner's health.  But I'm also selfishly glad that you are still working on this.  I hope I don't miss it when you post that's it's finished! 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: