Menu

This is the face...UPDATE on new faces :)

GSOchristie

1486744_10151738943401432_192837687_n.jp

...that my little girl made in every. single. holiday. photo.  Guess we get to shoot again tomorrow.  Yea.  Because everyone will be so thrilled to do it again.  I might have to give them more than a candy cane next time.

I just have to update because this is what she gave me today, LOL:

1491652_10151740416211432_1945046320_n.j

1509917_10151740414801432_1099891180_n.j

Lipless it is!

Maybe I am being too picky, but this is what she gave me 3 weeks ago so I know she likes to smile. 644511_10151680417571432_1232274801_n.jpLOO, I just noticed that my older so

I asked her (while we were shooting) "why are you making that face?  Like you don't have any lips?"  To which she replied, "I DON'T have no wiL

LOL, I just notice my older son has no lips in this pics, so maybe we will just take the lipless Christmas pics and call it good  :lol: .  Who knew that three kids showing their lips was such a difficult task?

LOL, I just notice my older son has no lips in this pics, so maybe we will just take the lipless Christmas pics and call it good  :lol: .  Who knew that three kids showing their lips was such a difficult task?

Funny—that's the first thing I thought when I saw the fall photo! Same face. :)

The fall photo was the result of the earlier barn jacket saga, then?

I agree with you. Call it good and no need to get uptight. Keepin' it real, right?

Erica in OR

Both of those photos are priceless. Your children are beautiful.

My twins came unhinged during their one year old portrait shoot. I have a wonderful picture of crying babes. It is so real! Photographer said it was one of her favorite photos. As teens, my kids love it, as do all their friends.

Your Christmas angel is authentic. Go with it!

LOL, I just notice my older son has no lips in this pics, so maybe we will just take the lipless Christmas pics and call it good :lol: . Who knew that three kids showing their lips was such a difficult task?

This is why I like collages. I make sure there's at least one good pic of each kid and then some goofy ones too.

Funny—that's the first thing I thought when I saw the fall photo! Same face. :)

The fall photo was the result of the earlier barn jacket saga, then?

I agree with you. Call it good and no need to get uptight. Keepin' it real, right?

Erica in OR

Yes!  The barn jacket!  Which photographed really well, I might have a better pic of that.  The one I put on FB (the one above) was just to show how sassy Sweet P is :), the boys looked really thrilled in it.  The infamous irresponsible six year old and his long lost then found barn jacket:

1146663_10151680370776432_222131112_n.jp

We are doing prints for grandparents, so I was trying to get one of each of them by themselves and then a group.  Here are my boys, smiling angelically:

1456484_10151738924421432_1495487505_n.j

1486857_10151738924331432_1884200762_n.j

And lipless wonder shown above.  Let me see if I can post one of the ones of them together, I think dh trashed them all in photo mechanic  :glare: .

Looking back at the pictures of my now-grown babies, my favorite photos, hands-down, are the ones where they are pouting, crying, goofing off, or busy talking or playing. Smiles blend together over time, but the expressive pictures allow their personalities shine through and bring back so many memories.

Looking back at the pictures of my now-grown babies, my favorite photos, hands-down, are the ones where they are pouting, crying, goofing off, or busy talking or playing. Smiles blend together over time, but the expressive pictures allow their personalities shine through and bring back so many memories.

Every time I do a shoot with them, I put the outtakes on facebook with captions.  They are my favorite ones to look back on :).