Menu

This is the face...UPDATE on new faces :)

GSOchristie

Oh my gosh!  Your family is gorgeous, and that little girl gave me the biggest smile I've had all day!  Adorable.  Absolutely precious.  

ETA:  You are a fabulous photographer, and your children are ridiculously photogenic.  I just made my daughters come in and look.  The cracked up, and we all agree the mean-faced girl should be on a Christmas card!  

Hysterical!  My kids laughed so hard at the new pictures.

Every time I do a shoot with them, I put the outtakes on facebook with captions.  They are my favorite ones to look back on :).

I did an outtake collage for my MIL a couple years ago.  It makes me giggle every time I see it hanging on her refrigerator.

Looking back at the pictures of my now-grown babies, my favorite photos, hands-down, are the ones where they are pouting, crying, goofing off, or busy talking or playing. Smiles blend together over time, but the expressive pictures allow their personalities shine through and bring back so many memories.

Agree!! I was just going to say that in 15 years, you will be so glad you have this picture and the memory will be one of your treasures.

I love the wonky Christmas pictures the most.  I always laugh (in a good way!) when one comes in the mail.  They're fun!  I love a feisty little kid, and I love a mom who is willing to send out a not-exactly-perfect photo in a Christmas card.  

The 'perfect' pics are nice, but I don't enjoy them nearly as much as the feisty ones.  :)

I love the wonky Christmas pictures the most.  I always laugh (in a good way!) when one comes in the mail.  They're fun!  I love a feisty little kid, and I love a mom who is willing to send out a not-exactly-perfect photo in a Christmas card.  

The 'perfect' pics are nice, but I don't enjoy them nearly as much as the feisty ones.   :)

My dh, a photographer, is always like, "don't put that out there where everyone can see!"  But I love seeing the outtakes from other people's sessions.  Because I have the ahem, privilege, of shooting my own kids, I get to see/keep the stuff that most photographers would trash before the parents saw them:).