Menu

SWB is staring at me...

Xuzi

Yes, buy them. I have all of them, but the writing ones are my favorite. Her advice is so helpful and freeing. I listen to all of her lectures when planning for the next school year. I even listen to the high school ones. I like to keep the endgame in mind.

LOL

I don't see it because I have ad blocker. BUT someone pointed it out so I opened another browser without ad blocker to look at it. It kinda cracks me up. The picture is not flattering. She is way more attractive than that picture!

Sorry...just being brutally honest here.

It's her school marm look. "Quit wasting time on the Board. You should be teaching Latin right now."

It's her school marm look. "Quit wasting time on the Board. You should be teaching Latin right now."

LOL!  I thought that too.  Still, if she didn't want us on the boards, she shouldn't have started them!  I like wasting time on WTM!

Ack! She's on the top and twice on the bottom! She looks like she's gonna bust my kneecaps if I don't get to work.

Yeah, 3 ads on one page is a bit much.  It's like she's following me!

LOL

I don't see it because I have ad blocker.  BUT someone pointed it out so I opened another browser without ad blocker to look at it.  It kinda cracks me up.  The picture is not flattering.  She is way more attractive than that picture!

Sorry...just being brutally honest here.

Wow, she must look amazing IRL!  She looks SO young!!  Like mid 20's or something!

Apparently her ad is effective. :) We broke the checkout on her website. If you call in and place an order, they will email you links to the downloads once their systems are back up.

That is awesome.   :thumbup1:   I hope they make some good money from the ads.  Her lectures are very good, BTW.  I bought several when we first started homeschooling.  I probably need to buy the high school lectures soon.  

I would like to point out that I don't look NEARLY as creepy as Jimmy Wales when he's raising funds for Wikipedia. Not NEARLY. 

SWB

p.s. The duplicated ads at the bottom are a bit much, I know--that's a glitch that's causing them to pop up too many times. John's going to be working on it shortly.

p.p.s. He's working on the store problem now...

Yes, buy them. I have all of them, but the writing ones are my favorite. Her advice is so helpful and freeing. I listen to all of her lectures when planning for the next school year. I even listen to the high school ones. I like to keep the endgame in mind.

Okay, I'm really techno-stupid...how do these things work? If I plug my iPod (it's a really old one) into my Mac and click the download, with that start things happening correctly? 

I would like to point out that I don't look NEARLY as creepy as Jimmy Wales when he's raising funds for Wikipedia. Not NEARLY.

SWB

p.s. The duplicated ads at the bottom are a bit much, I know--that's a glitch that's causing them to pop up too many times. John's going to be working on it shortly.

p.p.s. He's working on the store problem now...

HaHaHa. I had to look him up. You're right! ;)

Okay, I'm really techno-stupid...how do these things work? If I plug my iPod (it's a really old one) into my Mac and click the download, with that start things happening correctly?

I'm not certain. Are the files on your iPod or the Mac? If it's on the Mac, you should be able to use iTunes to add them to the iPod. If it's on the iPod, I haven't been able to download from the player to my Computer.

Too bad I have them all! I need new ones... Anyone else? :) because SWB has all the time in the world... ;)

Me, too. I loved her video retrospective, talking about her homeschooling experience. I would really, really love a MP3 download on the theme (hint, hint). Also, for the working parents, balancing the demands between school, work, and family and staying sane while doing so.