Menu

Picture Perfect? I may have pictured you all wrong

Bensmom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!!! I can totally see this! Haha!!! I have seen The Tick, but there are few people to whom I admit it. In fact, I've told the boys to never reveal the fact to anyone at church that we, as a family, watched the whole series :p

I think AmericanMaid fits exactly my idea of you :)

Never be ashamed about watching The Tick (unless you are talking about the movie). The Tick is an awesome series.

Spoon!

And the whole family should wear this t-shirt:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/studown/works/8143464-tix-are-for-ticks?country_code=US&p=t-shirt&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=google_products&utm_source=google&gclid=CLek2vXSsrcCFc2f4AodYVcAOw

Never be ashamed about watching The Tick (unless you are talking about the movie). The Tick is an awesome series.

Spoon!

And the whole family should wear this t-shirt:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/studown/works/8143464-tix-are-for-ticks?country_code=US&p=t-shirt&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=google_products&utm_source=google&gclid=CLek2vXSsrcCFc2f4AodYVcAOw

"I'm doing LAUNDRY!"

No fair, everyone knows what I look like already. :p I need to find a mysterious avatar until the next "what do you look like" post.

Well, here's a bigger one. It's extremely recent. I know this cause I just took it right now. Giving some kind of weird peace sign with my oddly disembodied-looking tiny little hobbit hand against the backdrop of my pink granny blanket. Also, I look stoned.

post-14983-0-88838200-1369624626_thumb.jpg

If it makes you feel any better, I'm rather liberal myself, but do I picture a lot of our liberal posters as looking like James Carville. :D

Not bald!

But I do ride my bike everywhere, but typically not in heels and short shorts. Rain pants, actually, today.

No fair, everyone knows what I look like already. :p I need to find a mysterious avatar until the next "what do you look like" post.

Well, here's a bigger one. It's extremely recent. I know this cause I just took it right now. Giving some kind of weird peace sign with my oddly disembodied-looking tiny little hobbit hand against the backdrop of my pink granny blanket. Also, I look stoned.

I like this one!

• 3 weeks later...

I am so glad I stumbled on this thread! How fun!

But, now I wish I was more mysterious. Maybe I should find a different avatar until everyone forgets what I look like... But that would require me to do something other than turn our home into Middle Earth, which is what I am currently doing for the boys bday. My kids think of my as Galadriel... I think it is time to get their eyes checked :lol:

I don't have an avatar because I can't figure out how to resize my photos... :p

6011_107731891823_2660464_n.jpgOkay. So it's a bit ridiculous that I really have no photos of me.

65436_10150575680121824_69117207_n.jpg The babe I'm holding here is now 4 years old. Lol. I need new pics!

Some of you are exactly how I pictured. I'll never stop picturing Parrothead as, well, a parrot though...

If I'm honest, your name always makes me double take.

There's a poster on another mothering forum with your screen name and she's militantly ANTI homeschooling, lol!

You're beautiful.

I agree. My 8 yo has hair just like yours! I'm jealous because mine all grew out years ago and is more annoyingly wavy than anything.

Garga- LOVE your blog, and you do have amazing cheekbones!

I'll edit to post my pic in a minute.

IMG_6012_zps7098c279.jpg

And me post-haircut nursing a toddler on top of a rock formation at Garden of the Gods this past weekend. I've been covering my hair because it's in that awkward growing out phase. Please excuse the squinty staring into the sun picture.

IMG_7024_zps7a2949e8.jpg

The photo as my avatar was taken last year. Today, the bangs are at my chin. In a week or two I will most likely get it cut, and I have no idea what I want. Other than the bangs it is all one length and to my waist. We'll see. I may go with layered and highlights, or I could do henna. It's hard to decide.

The photo as my avatar was taken last year. Today, the bangs are at my chin. In a week or two I will most likely get it cut, and I have no idea what I want. Other than the bangs it is all one length and to my waist. We'll see. I may go with layered and highlights, or I could do henna. It's hard to decide.

We're gonna need a new photo!

Says the woman with a chalk outline for an avatar! :laugh:

:smilielol5:

Dh delights in changing my avatar every now and then, but last time he did it he accidentally copied another poster! He took that one down right away, but I guess he hasn't made a decision on what I need next! I feel naked! :w00t:

:smilielol5:

Dh delights in changing my avatar every now and then, but last time he did it he accidentally copied another poster! He took that one down right away, but I guess he hasn't made a decision on what I need next! I feel naked! :w00t:

Well that dove-tails nicely into some of the modesty threads going on now. . . :w00t:

Well that dove-tails nicely into some of the modesty threads going on now. . . :w00t:

I was thinking the *exact* same thing and trying to figure out how to work it into a smarty reply! Then I burned the oatmeal cookies :cursing: and decided to just post something quickly so I wouldn't burn the next pan!

Guest inoubliable

I changed my profile pic to a more recent one. I might change it again soon, though :)

Well. You definitely don't look like a Turd Nugget.