Menu

Cornerstone Curriculum Adventures in Art for FREE!

I opened it on my iPad but had to re-read the whole instructions. I assumed it would just open up for me but you do have to click "download" in the shopping cart on the right side once you purchase it (for free). It was slow and crashed my safari twice but I did finally get it. Thank you!

Ok, I saw this, but did you see his presentation where he bashes classical education and SWB specifically?

His materials may be cool and free is good, but I was taken aback by the presentation.

If this matter has been addressed, I apologize.

No, I didn't see the presentation since we've used his programs for a number of years and have not seen his opinion shared before. I agree, that is unfortunate. I guess I am still living in the old world where all homeschoolers got along and encouraged each other. :nopity: My sincere apologies to SWB for any hurt feelings I may have caused. Rats.

Ok, I saw this, but did you see his presentation where he bashes classical education and SWB specifically?

His materials may be cool and free is good, but I was taken aback by the presentation.

If this matter has been addressed, I apologize.

Ugh. Missed this. Drat.