Menu

Hahaha just April Fooled my dh!! Reborn dolls

So we decided to do some April Fools tricks on each other today since yesterday was a busy day for my family. Seems dh forgot....:D

I saw that reborn doll thread and I called dh on the phone after sending him the link. He said he'd actually seen one of them before and they were creepy.

Me "well, listen, please don't freak out, but I think I'd like to get one. I mean, they're soooo cute. And you know I have wanted another baby, and I know we decided against it because you felt two was enough...but I don't know. I just feel like having one of these dolls would really make me feel better about that decision."

Dh:"what are out talking about? You mean you want to get one of these dolls...for you?"

Me:"come on, try and be open-minded about this. I can use J's old car seat, and I still have some old baby clothes..."

Dh: "wait, you mean you'd put the DOLL in a CAR SEAT?????"

Me: "well, if I wanted to take him to the store, I'd need to put him in a car seat."

Dh:" take him to the store???"

Me: "yea, and I have an old baby sling, so it would be just perfect. Please, just think about it. And in our new house, we could set up a little co sleeper next to the bed...."

Dh "omg. Omg. You have gone f@@@@ing crazy. Omg. I can't believe you're saying this to me. I mean, you've been interested in some weird things but really, this is crazy." (lots of spluttering, nervous giggling, general freaking out noises)

Me: "listen....."

Dh: more general freaking out

Me: "April Fools!!"

Then dh basically starts hyperventilating and cracking up, can't stop for like 10 minutes. " you totally got me, you are so in for it....."

:lol::lol::lol:

The kids were freaking out trying not to laugh too loudly in the background....

So we decided to do some April Fools tricks on each other today since yesterday was a busy day for my family. Seems dh forgot....:D

I saw that reborn doll thread and I called dh on the phone after sending him the link. He said he'd actually seen one of them before and they were creepy.

Me "well, listen, please don't freak out, but I think I'd like to get one. I mean, they're soooo cute. And you know I have wanted another baby, and I know we decided against it because you felt two was enough...but I don't know. I just feel like having one of these dolls would really make me feel better about that decision."

Dh:"what are out talking about? You mean you want to get one of these dolls...for you?"

Me:"come on, try and be open-minded about this. I can use J's old car seat, and I still have some old baby clothes..."

Dh: "wait, you mean you'd put the DOLL in a CAR SEAT?????"

Me: "well, if I wanted to take him to the store, I'd need to put him in a car seat."

Dh:" take him to the store???"

Me: "yea, and I have an old baby sling, so it would be just perfect. Please, just think about it. And in our new house, we could set up a little co sleeper next to the bed...."

Dh "omg. Omg. You have gone f@@@@ing crazy. Omg. I can't believe you're saying this to me. I mean, you've been interested in some weird things but really, this is crazy." (lots of spluttering, nervous giggling, general freaking out noises)

Me: "listen....."

Dh: more general freaking out

Me: "April Fools!!"

Then dh basically starts hyperventilating and cracking up, can't stop for like 10 minutes. " you totally got me, you are so in for it....."

:lol::lol::lol:

The kids were freaking out trying not to laugh too loudly in the background....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was simply awesome!!!! I think I might have let him squirm a bit longer though. :D But then again, I'm impressed you could hold back the laughter for as long as you did! :lol: I just needed to post here so I can find this thread easily since I'll be checking often for updates. I have to know what he does!!!!! :lol: